**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Beginner mastery setup?

I know parry and dexterity are mandatory first, but now that I have them, what should I work on getting next? Does it matter on what the situation is? Or is there an all around good setup that'll help with story, aq/aw, and arena? Thank you!

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    You only need one point in dexterity btw. The first big ones are cruelty and precision. They will cost you units for mastery cores. Hit me up on line app if you like. lenoirfaineant
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    The most important masteries after dexterity and parry are Precision and Cruelty. The next important ones are stupefy and petrify.

Stupefy increases stun duration, which is great for maximizing the stun time on your parries. Petrify reduces power gain against stunned enemies, which makes it easier to bait special attacks.

• YjgovtheYjgovthe Posts: 34
    DLegend
    Thanks for your post,it opened my mind regarding masteries
  • Thanks DLegend. Simple and to the point

• Thanks DLEGEND
    The most important masteries after dexterity and parry are Precision and Cruelty. The next important ones are stupefy and petrify.

Stupefy increases stun duration, which is great for maximizing the stun time on your parries. Petrify reduces power gain against stunned enemies, which makes it easier to bait special attacks.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,756 ★★★★★
    Just put one point into each of the mastery and open up as far as you can.

Avoid Wisdom, Intelligence, Pittance and Prosperity under Proficiencies.

Avoid Extended Fury and Enhanced Fury under Offense.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Surprised nobody mentioned Block Proficiency. Very helpful. Max parry, one point in dexterity, work towards Cruelty and Precision. Only one point in each along the way.