**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

help who should i upgrade and what order??

Ksx5900Ksx5900 Posts: 3
edited January 2018 in Strategy and Tips
WI need help...so ive been playing for a few months now but i just started seriously playing about two weeks or so. I i have no idea which of my champs to level and rank first lately ive just been picking randomly. But i know there has to be some sort of method as well as some sort of method to build my team. Anyone willing to help me out? And maybe answer a few more questions that im bound to have ive tried googling and it helped a little but i need more help 🤷🏾‍♂️
I have 5*falcon rank 1/5
4* vision r 4/5 4* black bolt 4/5 4* gwenpool 3/5 4*quake 2/5 4* dorammadu 2/5 4* agent venom 2/5
4* hulk 1/5 4* moonight 1/5 4* hawkeye 1/5 (none duped 🙁)
3* spiderman se max no dupe 3* quake maxed no dupe archangel 3/4 venom 3/4 black panther cw 3/4 duped

Someone help me

Comments

• Options
    Ashesudeeni1Ashesudeeni1 Posts: 49
    gwenpool
    dormmamu
    hawkeye
    hulk
  • Options
    SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    Gwenpool - Best damage you have there
    Vision - Double immunity and the best power control in the game. Better when duped.
    Hulk - Damage and poison immunity

For right now, ignore your 3*s. You have good enough 4*s to rank them. I'd consider that Falcon to rank 2, simply because he's your only 5*. But I'd go with those 4*s above first. Then see what you have. You'll get more champs, and perhaps dupe some that will change things.