**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance seeker

Grinder and played map 3-6, played different path of each map, mini boss boss killer in AQ/AW. I do all alliance events. 5.4 acts 100%. Current prestige is 6500-7K+. Leave your ign and i will get in touch with you right away.

Comments

• Current pi rating is 675k+ and closing in to 700k just saving everything for SA event of alliance i will join.
    Dos Fidania
  • Mcgheek_82Mcgheek_82 Posts: 90
    Hey what’s up let’s talk. IGN is Mcgheek
  • PhilBilly42PhilBilly42 Posts: 62
    Philbilly42
    We are an AQ focused alliance looking to grow and climb the ranks. We expect folks to join AQ promptly and keep moving untill the maps are cleared. We have a few mandatory weekly events;
    SA: min 7k
    Item Use: min 2k
    Completion: min 12k
    We do run paid maps so weekly donations are also mandatory. This week we are running maps 5.5.5.4.4. We are organized and skilled looking for a solid addition to our team.
  • TcimpTcimp Posts: 10
    Hey if you’re still looking, hit me up. IGN is Tcimp
    Cheers
  • IGN: shadykarikta
    qnegf80y3qdr.png
  • cupkatecupkate Posts: 67
    Hello. Zova Corp is looking for a new recruit if you’re still searching for an alliance. We are a tier 1/2 AW all that runs both maps 5 and 6 for AQ. We only have event minimums for completion. We are a stable group and rarely have openings. Find me in game or on LINE if you’re interested
    IGN: cupkate
    LINE: cupkate678
  • ThatOtherJuanThatOtherJuan Posts: 10
    ThatOtherJuan
  • Me9921Me9921 Posts: 6
    Me9921. Top 200 AQ and tier 1 war ally. TMFAS is the ally. Looking for 3. Let me know!!
  • Line ID: Osteotome82
    Mainly run 5x5 (65555 with 30 min timers). Rank between 450-600 with all map 5. AW rating: 2086

Only event requirement is completion 10K
  • My 14.8 mil alliance is recruiting. IGN: Ghostwidow
  • missyuamissyua Posts: 104
    IGN Missyua
    LINE missyua18
    Hit me up.. recruiting for a buddy’s 15 mil alliance
  • Drake_vampielDrake_vampiel Posts: 14
    We are an alliance that is looking for active members, we don't dedicate our lives yo the game though, no line required
  • BigNateDeezy is my ingame name and Line ID - IMBUE is our alliance, we need people - depending on what you're after we can talk.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Hit me up. Deadbyrd9. Top 100 in aw. Top 150 in aq when we run map 6 once a week. We’re doing 5x5 for a bit to ease up donations and build our treasury.top 300 with 5x5