**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ultron vs Magneto

The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
I think I know what the answer will be but does Ultron get any health back from the thorns damage against Magneto?

He gets it from Magneto's energy attacks

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Thorns damage is not an attack, is just damage. So the answer is no.
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★

Well that just threw my plan in the dust
  • Options
    How about AA, does he shut down thorns?
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    With neurotoxin yes
  • Options
    WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    Bahamut wrote: »

Well that just threw my plan in the dust

I tried 11 different attackers against Mags...Ultron was the only champ that allowed me to one shot him!!!
    (I tried with x-23, iceman, DV, Magik, Guilly, Vision, GP, Hype, Thor, Hulk)...not as effective!!
    My Ultron 4* 5/50 sig 99!! worked like a charm!!
  • Options
    Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    SL can one shot him too.
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Ultron also gets magnetized. Not a good option
  • Options

I one shot him!!!!
  • Options
    Deebo4300Deebo4300 Posts: 91
    Quake is very useful. She can actually beat him without bane activating and taking no thorns damage.
  • Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Deebo4300 wrote: »
    Quake is very useful. She can actually beat him without bane activating and taking no thorns damage.

She is pretty useful for these things. I am still trying to get the timing down for some champs she fights though (timing for block is a bit different for each attack animation style). Getting pretty good at it and it really comes in handy for punching well above your weight or for dealing with Bane and Thorns as you mentioned.
  • Options
    Deebo4300Deebo4300 Posts: 91
    If you get cornered she might take a couple runs at you but magneto is pretty defensive show she should easily take him down without touching him
  • Options

Shouldn't be able to, when Magneto fights black panther he can't magnetise him due to the vibranium in his suit and has to suffocate him with the metal in the room.

Ultron is made from vibranium
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    The_One wrote: »

Shouldn't be able to, when Magneto fights black panther he can't magnetise him due to the vibranium in his suit and has to suffocate him with the metal in the room.

On the other hand, Kabam programed the game
  • Options

Vibranium is a fictional metal appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. It is most commonly known as one of the materials used to construct Captain America's shield, and it is also noted for its connection to Black Panther, as his suit is made from vibranium and is found in his native homeland of Wakanda (a fictional country in Africa).

However.....

Ultron (/ˈʌltrən/) is a fictional supervillain appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. He is most recognized as a nemesis of the Avengers, and has a quasi-familial relationship with his creator Hank Pym. He was the first Marvel Comics character to wield the fictional metal alloy adamantium.[1]

You are correct about Vibranium, however, Ultron is not made with it!!
  • Options
    WhatRYou wrote: »

Vibranium is a fictional metal appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. It is most commonly known as one of the materials used to construct Captain America's shield, and it is also noted for its connection to Black Panther, as his suit is made from vibranium and is found in his native homeland of Wakanda (a fictional country in Africa).

However.....

Ultron (/ˈʌltrən/) is a fictional supervillain appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. He is most recognized as a nemesis of the Avengers, and has a quasi-familial relationship with his creator Hank Pym. He was the first Marvel Comics character to wield the fictional metal alloy adamantium.[1]

I am pretty sure the age of Ultron movie version was made of Vibrainium. Well he was at the end of the movie anyways (when he upgraded his new body near the end after they stole Vision away from him and when he had Black Widow as his prisoner). Remember Ultron went and got a bunch of it from Claw in the movie... he used some on Vision and then the rest on his new body after the Vision body was stolen from him. Also Vision is made of it as well in the movie (not sure about the comics).

But yes... comic/OG version of Ultron is not Vibrainium but Adamantium as you say.
  • Options

However.....

Movie Ultron (the one most common in the game) is made from vibranium
  • Options
    chev327fox wrote: »

However.....

The movie version of Ultron I am pretty sure was made of Vibrainium. Well he was at the end of the movie anyways (when he upgraded his new body near the end after they stole Vision away from him and when he had Black Widow as his prisoner). Also Vision is made of it as well in the movie (not sure about the comics).

This is where things gets tricky.....comic book version, movie version and Kabam version!!!
    Comic books: Original
    Movies: Hollywood
    Kabam: Balancing Champs
  • Options

However.....

Movie Ultron (the one most common in the game) is made from vibranium

Thank you
  • Options
    edited January 2018

However.....

The movie version of Ultron I am pretty sure was made of Vibrainium. Well he was at the end of the movie anyways (when he upgraded his new body near the end after they stole Vision away from him and when he had Black Widow as his prisoner). Also Vision is made of it as well in the movie (not sure about the comics).

This is where things gets tricky.....comic book version, movie version and Kabam version!!!

Lol... yes it does get tricky and muddled for sure ;)

But yeah the "Age of Ultron" movie version is made of Vibrainium (well again.... only at the end the very end of the movie, at the start he was just Titanium like Iron Man I would assume... but funny thing is that shouldn't be magnetic either as I am pretty sure Titanium is a non-magnetic alloy).
  • Options

However.....

But yeah the "Age of Ultron" movie version is made of Vibrainium (well again.... only at the end the very end of the movie, at the start he was just Titanium like Iron Man I would assume... but funny thing is that shouldn't be magnetic either as I am pretty sure Titanium is a non-magnetic alloy).

hahahah agreed!!
  • Options
    AgentOfSHIELDAgentOfSHIELD Posts: 50

However.....

non magnetic yes, alloy no