**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Luke and rulk

MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,091 ★★★
When do their changes go live?

Comments

• Fluffydragon2Fluffydragon2 Posts: 109
    I was about to post the same thing.
  • rockstar323rockstar323 Posts: 57
    Unless Kabam has said something I missed, the changes aren't guranteed and may never come.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    Would be nice to hear from a mod.
  • ZenioZenio Posts: 106
    Tease Much for Luke Cage buff!
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    Unless Kabam has said something I missed, the changes aren't guranteed and may never come.

They didn’t say that changes are not guaranteed. They intend to buff LC and based on that I took my duped 5* to R3.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    @Knightarthus So you think he will be worth it? I got a duped 5 star dupe luke and was wondering if I should invest in ranking him up.
    They didn’t say that changes are not guaranteed. They intend to buff LC and based on that I took my duped 5* to R3.

Mike said the buffs in the beta may change before they're released. I took that as they may not be as good as they were in the beta. I'm actually letting a science t4 expire instead of ranking LC. It's a gamble but I'd rather lose a science cat than waste the other resources if the buffs aren't as good.
    @Knightarthus So you think he will be worth it? I got a duped 5 star dupe luke and was wondering if I should invest in ranking him up.

He is bleed immune and will be able to take more than 1 SP3 per fight. Any increase to his damage in addition to that makes him at least useful. It depends on the rest of your champions and resources. That being said I have no plans of taking him to Rank 4 even with the buffs because quake and hulk are still better science options.

Mike said the buffs in the beta may change before they're released. I took that as they may not be as good as they were in the beta. I'm actually letting a science t4 expire instead of ranking LC. It's a gamble but I'd rather lose a science cat than waste the other resources if the buffs aren't as good.

May change means they could be better or worse. I doubt they would be worse becaus the community was complaining about them already.
    May change means they could be better or worse. I doubt they would be worse becaus the community was complaining about them already.

It wouldn't take much to be better than what we have now. They could just give him the multiple indestructible buffs and leave out the damage increase and he'd be better than he is currently but not worth wasting resources on IMO. Honestly I'm considering taking him to r4 if he retains the all the beta changes. Only downside is against debuff immune since you couldn't increase your damage output.
    Eh with my profile I chanced taking Luke up.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,345 ★★★★★

I'm sure they intend to change (and hopefully improve) Luke, and I hope you won't be disappointed.

They did say they couldn't guarantee the particular changes seen in the beta; so Luke's changes may be greater or lesser than those currently in offer in the beta. Does that make sense?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,345 ★★★★★
    I doubt we'll get confirmation from a mod about when changes could go live, since (as stated above) they have clearly said no changes are guaranteed.

However:
    (1) going to the effort of running a beta like this makes a pretty strong statement of intent by itself.
    (2) season 2 of Jessica Jones is due to be released on March 8th. So I'd suggest that March is as good a guess as any?
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Hopefully next patch they input the changes, and also announce the next beta with new champ buffs.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★

God, imagine if they sent out this message that’s just “Haha ya morons we’re not going to buff these guys we just wanted to see how many people would level them up after finding out about the buffs lol milk the whales stupid fools”. In a very unclear way, of course
  • SuperChronaSuperChrona Posts: 296
    Now that these champs gets updated with next update.

Lets get the next two champs on the road for the next beta. Plenty of champs that needs to be updated.

(Please dont take what you learned about the feature to take it back for some rework. We want more champs to be updated and sure the community can live with whatever bugs it might have. Getting more champs refreshed is more important that have this feature being bugfree).
    Spider Gwen needs a revamp and ip. Both are people’s least favorite pull and with the movement of the game doctor strange needs revamped to his former glory. Now he just gums people.
  • SuperChronaSuperChrona Posts: 296
    personally I would love to see the following from each class (if only two can be selected):

Tech: Hulkbuster and Iron Patriot
    Mutant: Magneto and colossus
    Skill: Falcon and Black Panther (he kinda needs an update with his film coming out).
    Cosmic: Carnage and Venom
    Science: Antman and shehulk
    Mystic: Unstoppable colossus and Thor (Jane Foster)
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    personally I would love to see the following from each class (if only two can be selected):

Tech: Hulkbuster and Iron Patriot
    Mutant: Magneto and colossus
    Skill: Falcon and Black Panther (he kinda needs an update with his film coming out).
    Cosmic: Carnage and Venom
    Science: Antman and shehulk
    Mystic: Unstoppable colossus and Thor (Jane Foster)

UC? Really? IF is soooo much worse.