**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Void attempts

Sir_Doo_DooSir_Doo_Doo Posts: 2
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
Hey Kabam, I had 8 tries for Void, and got horrible champs. I know I can’t pull a feature everytime but damn you guys can’t hook it up even a little? Even dropped $100 after on crystals and got ****. Makes playing ****. Take a peak and tell me this isn’t a bit ridiculous please? Comments or thoughts, am I over reacting?

https://youtu.be/c5iq-PBGnNI

Comments

• Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    That's some awful luck but sadly that's how random works, if you want to feel a little better go look up anonymous 2k on youtube and watch his iceman crystal openings just as, much if not more bad luck than you
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    i went 0/7 for medusa, 5 trash but i got stark and dorm so not nearly as bad as you
  • Options
    That’s good you atleast pulled a few good...
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    That’s good you atleast pulled a few good...

i also dropped 100 on crystals after cause i was sad....and duped that 5* stark from fgmc lol
  • Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    im sorry dude Rip

• Options
    GangsterSauceGangsterSauce Posts: 63
    I love me some frank sinatra
  • Options
    TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    I am at 2/18 for featured, from my last ones for blade and void i pulled 3 miles morales, Loki, hulk, gambit, bpcw. I feel you man. I hope for blade at least the second time
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I’m 0/3 with 15k shard crystals but I have great look with the gmcs
  • Options
    im sorry dude Rippppppppppppppp
  • Options
    im sorry dude Rippppppppppppppp

• Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    That's why I don't really but featured anymore unless it's in a bundle like the void one they had recently for 9.99 and even then it's rare, and I got lucky and pulled him out of it.
  • Options
    DocmottsDocmotts Posts: 77
    at least you got that OP red cyclops. Kabam says he is a beast.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Confused why you didn’t wait for blade rerun with all those shards. You’ve got kg, kp and sentry at r4...LoL then blow 120k 5* shards for an “okay” champ but turn up with even worse champs. Oh well that’s what is called random...
  • Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    You got cyclops, now you can effectively beat aq.
  • Options
    CorpsmanCorpsman Posts: 54
    these crystals are way to good for the players, exactly why we are getting the **** feature crystals soon.