**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Roll with Yellowjacket, or hope for Void? Help!

JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
Ok, I’ve had a 5 star science awakening for forever..I keep pulling complete trash from my crystals. I just pulled a 5 star yellowjacket.

Is he worth ranking up and potentially using the awakening on? Or should I hope for someone better?

5 star shards are really hard for me to come by lately, I definitely don’t have a steady stream of 5 star crystals that I get to open.

Thoughts? Thank you for any feedback.

Also, while I have you here.. :-) maxed 4 star Ghost Rider. Worth a generic awakening stone or no? I have maxed and awakened 4 star AA, Hawkey, Mordo, Psylocke, Spidey at this point.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    I would since he is your only 5*!
  • Options
    The other thing I meant to ask..is there a big difference for him when he’s awakened? The description of his abilities isn’t the clearest..
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Don’t waste a gem on yj
  • Options
    @Jaded

Which science champs would you say would be worthy of awakening? I was really hoping for void or modok, but no luck
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    JC_ wrote: »
    @Jaded

Which science champs would you say would be worthy of awakening? I was really hoping for void or modok, but no luck

Quake, hulk & Void. Atm the best options for a gem. It won’t expire but if you ever do get one of those three or maybe another new science champ is added and you get them best to have a gem for them.
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    I'd save the gem for Luke Cage. I'm dead serious too lol.
  • Options
    MrblackkkMrblackkk Posts: 53
    Spidergwen
  • Options
    @Mrblackkk

She’s OP already, afraid they will nerf her soon. :)
  • Options
    No but seriously, the Luke Cage buff makes him a legit LoL option. Luke Cage is going to be a monster. Mark my word.
  • Options
    @Kennado I’ve seen some of the videos. Do you think they are still in the process of buffing him and adding more stuff?
  • Options
    I think at this stage, it's not about adding stuff so much as subtracting things. He's reached the beta test stage, so what you're seeing right now is the vision Kabam has for the buff. Just needs to see things like functionality, bugs, and other things. New Luke Cage is what you'll see later is my best bet.
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I would save it, not that he's bad but there are much better champs to use it in than him and his ability is just stunning your opponent if they don't use their specials which is useful but not that usefull.

I'm really interested in seeing the final versions of luke cage and red hulk since I liked what I've seen so far from them.