Options

Act 5.3

PeterQuillPeterQuill Posts: 1,373 ★★★★
So i recently became uncollected and for the most part it was not bad as I thought it would be. I am curious as to how much harder act 5.3 is. Does it ramp up significantly. I do have a more stacked roster now since becoming uncollected, but was not sure if I am ready for it.

Comments

• Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    5.3 is much easier than 5.2. Hyperion, Star Lord, AA, and a few others do well in all 5.3 levels. Otherwise you'll need 1-2+ 5/50 champs of each class.
  • Options
    Danicb94Danicb94 Posts: 97
    Collector is the hardest part of act 5, so you should be able to do it :smile:
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    What about chapter 4 ultron say if a hyperion and hulk, starlord, gwenpool and ms marvel maxed (only hyperion is unduped) with about 18 revives would that be enough to beat him along with the knowledge of his nodes and timing parry.
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Is this for real? I've been Uncollected for awhile and just thought about giving 5.3 a shot. Is it really easier than 5.2?
  • Options
    WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    What about chapter 4 ultron say if a hyperion and hulk, starlord, gwenpool and ms marvel maxed (only hyperion is unduped) with about 18 revives would that be enough to beat him along with the knowledge of his nodes and timing parry.

You should be good with 18 revives. Make sure you have potions also to maximize your 18 revives.
    I farm them from RoL!
    Good luck!
  • Options
    Sgt_Doakes1Sgt_Doakes1 Posts: 34
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »
    Is this for real? I've been Uncollected for awhile and just thought about giving 5.3 a shot. Is it really easier than 5.2?

5.3 is much easier than 5.2. I actually 100% 5.3 before 5.2 haha
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I'm almost done with 5.3.1! It takes so many hits, but I'm getting there! My 4* SW is doing great, but I don't have a lot of strong Mystics so I am using other classes too. I brought Magik in but she got KOed first fight...heres just an example of how long the fights are...kustk50u70r8.png
  • Options
    Danicb94Danicb94 Posts: 97
    edited January 2018
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »

5.3 is much easier than 5.2. I actually 100% 5.3 before 5.2 haha

same here, finished 5.3 100% before 5.2 :) Collector was a pain in the ass >.< some paths missing only on Ultron quest at act 5.4 right now :D
  • Options
    NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    Act 5.3 is easier than 5.2.

The only main thing about the 5.3 is the reduce dmg if u dont bring right class. like 5.3.1 All other than Mystic reduce dmg by 50%. so it basicly just take alot more hits to finish..

The only hard path in 5.3 is the spike, corner paths and some of others.

If u Guys can beat 5.2 im sure u can do 5.3 aswell =) GL and great job