**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

looking for a active alliance

if your alliance prestige is around the 4600 and you play map 55533 do events duels completions items use and need a active player im looking for that alliance my prestige is over 4700 im very active and have line contact me on line app id imalwaysreal

Comments

• Options
    Did you find a spot yet? Your Line ID isn't working for me. Contact Canuck33 on line app or in game we may have a good spot for you
  • Options
    OwGssOwGss Posts: 82
    interested contact me on line owgsilentscope
  • Options
    If you are still looking. Line farhan13700
    9M AW tier 2
  • Options
    ereno44ereno44 Posts: 98
    Join mine
  • Options
    Yep , ur line id is not right

imalwaysreal doesnt exist

Which is ur time zone?

We are 7 Mill Active Alliance We run 55554

Win 80% Wars

We have a spot for 1 USA player (or gmt -4 to -7) In game im also Javiii2010 (my son began this game. Hehe).

If u are interested and match timezone add me as friend in game and we talk. In Line im also Javiii2010.
  • Options
    OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    Really it doesnt exist ??oj9totp7ffft.jpg
  • Options
    WindbreakWindbreak Posts: 30
    lol yeah - says user not found - no idea - message me windbreaker1976
  • Options
    WindbreakWindbreak Posts: 30
    e8qs3c01k38y.png
  • Options
    you haven't selected the option to allow other to add you by ID there.
  • Options
    IndridColdIndridCold Posts: 41
    Allow others to add me by line ID [X]

Gotta check that box so ppl can find you.
  • Options
    ChrisOczChrisOcz Posts: 63
    Hey mate! Did you find an alliance yet? You can contact me in game ChrisOcz if interested.