**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How far can i get in story?

adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
edited January 2018 in Strategy and Tips
3mr2h34i2uia.png
Currently on 4.4.5. How far do you think i could get with these champs?6vvnco8qz9bv.png
28rjrpxdi8wq.png

Comments

• Options
    Top screenshot is probably useless
  • Options
    BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Depends on how well you can fight also.
  • Options
    TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Hyperion, Psylocke, Voodoo, Angela, and Crossbones could easily get you past Maestro.
  • Options
    Masteries aren't particularly good - only parry and dexterity are unlocked and at full level. I'm level 53
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Luck cage your good to go .

He actually will be pretty good once the buff is out
  • Options
    420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    Why has no one posted that if only he had a duped Cyclops then he would be set for life?
  • Options
    420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    adqqedfyvr wrote: »
    Masteries aren't particularly good - only parry and dexterity are unlocked and at full level. I'm level 53

You really only need 1 point in dexterity. You could use the other two points and boost your attack with Glass Cannon, Despair, Deep Wounds or Assassin. Guessing you have cruelty and precision.
  • Options
    SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    Top screen isn't useless. Rank up that Ultron. He will help an incredible amount working through story quest. His regen is fantastic, and you'll love having his double immunity. Vision is also good for that, and has power control.

You shouldn't have any issue getting through chapter 4 with these champs. Most guys have done it without an r5. Ultron, Vision, Iron Fist for damage (since you have his 5* duped), Hyperion, Angela would make a good team. Throw in Elektra instead of Angela if you want a skill champ instead of another cosmic.
  • Options
    Quero muito dinheiro onde
  • Options
    imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    Angela
    CB
    Hyperion
    IF
    Psylocke

This team can get you through act 4 .. given than you keep ranking them up along the way
  • Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Dexterity an Parry should only be at level 1!!! ROFL