**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How to actually get a 4 star champion.

I’ve been at this for a few weeks and the game never gives me a 4 star champion BUT it gives me everything for a 4 star. It’s very frustating. Your game war of heroes was much more fair about give good cards. What can I do to get 1 4 star champion? I’m ready to delete this game but I want to at least see what I can do first.

Comments

• Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    It takes time to build up to getting 4*'s, the guaranteed way is to get enough shards for a 4* crystal, and going through monthly event quest content.
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Dolla dolla bills $$$
  • Options
    Elijah1929Elijah1929 Posts: 24
    Be patient. They'll come. A couple tips I've heard of:

- Build up your 3* roster as it sounds like you're still pretty new. 3*'s are still valuable at that stage.
    - Join an alliance to get decent rewards
    - Grind the arena. You're in the beginner bracket so the cutoff scores are low. You'll get some good 3*/4* champs through the arena.
    - Don't expect 4* champs to come from Premium Crystals. You'll be disappointed just about every time.

They'll come but work has to be put in
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    Omfg love it. War of heroes was ran by dena/mobage, but kabam seems to want to take their place. Actually miss that game.
  • Options
    JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Arena