**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

4* Wolverine or 4* Medusa to awaken?

Capamerica_77Capamerica_77 Posts: 30
edited January 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Should I awaken my 4*Wolverine or my 4* Medusa

4* Wolverine or 4* Medusa to awaken? 49 votes

4* Wolverine
53%
JaffacakedVossler77vg2782AfridzuffyQueqqueeSuperman69TeddersAtomic_WolfJulzStark78AlfaAnonymous346SpiritOfVengeanceSavio444nishantshchong2Jaydev217Olbaka_79LittleYinYinElitehunter 26 votes
4* Medusa
46%
GriffoplayUndeadProphetBuckeyeKPSpeedbumpGAM3RGUYnameplashydrogohardMarsRuiRuiSharkPowerr99ShaheerFIazvinniegainzAhitlawCarme1974BobomanFaisaljavediR0NLuNGInbaBahamutNext2HellPeterQuill 23 votes

Comments

• Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    4* Medusa
    Tough one. I’m gonna say Medusa, unless you have the recovery mastery
  • Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    I’m in the same dilemma myself! They both seem like such equally good options
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    4* Wolverine
    Don't get me wrong, I like Medusa, but she needs to be (1) awaken; (2) with right synergy. Whereas for Wolverine just need to be awaken & increase the Sig, and then you just DO NOT USE HIS POWER, so you can maximize his regen proc.

Of course, I'm commenting WITHOUT knowing your actual roaster, what you have in plentiful and what you are in need (in terms of bleed champs, power control champs, heavy hitter/damage output champs, tank/mini-tank champs, utility champs, double/triple immunity champs, accuracy reduction champs, regen champs, suicide champs, top defender champs for AW, etc ...)

To add, there's NO plan for 5* Wolverine, but there are already 5* Medusa in the pool. You won't run into the situation of pulling a 5* Wolvy after you just ranked up your 4* version. However, for Medusa, depending on your luck, you may pull a 5* version yourself (like my alliance mate recently), in that case the 5* one will certainly be your rank up focus. (again, not easy considering she needs to be awkened, and with the right synergy to be great)
  • Options
    nishantnishant Posts: 30
    4* Wolverine
    Wolvie is a work horse just because he has insane regen and that bleed is also helpful. With 4* crystal pool so big i dont think there is a chance you would get him again soon or you can get him (rng), so just invest in wolvie and enjoy your ride through content.
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    4* Wolverine
    Wolverine will carry you through AQ an other content with his regen an save you lots of units.
  • Options
    GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 269
    4* Medusa
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Wolverine will carry you through AQ an other content with his regen an save you lots of units.

as he said
  • Options
    Capamerica_77Capamerica_77 Posts: 30
    For his regen to work, you don’t use his specials?