Upcoming 6* Champs

dylanfox07dylanfox07 Member Posts: 4
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
Dear Kabam,

While i appreciate the fact that you offered us the early insight into the eventual 6* champs; so that we could start to collect shards and enjoy them when released right out of the gate; can you also provide us the information regarding the eventual 6* featured champs you plan to release.

As mentioned above, we have all been saving these 6* shards for a few months, and would appreciate the extra knowledge of how you plan to release “featured 6* crystals” and how much they will cost us.

I would also appreciate knowing if the only way of getting 6* shards are buying duping 5* and Uncollected Quests, or will we see a 6* WIF crystal, etc., etc. I’m sure i’m Asking far too much at this point......hell, i bet i don’t even get a response, but i’m Going to channel my inner Rjan positivity and hope for the best.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Member Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    They already said the featured 6* crystal pool will include 24 champs. Not worth however many extra shards it is
  • Ck_super_sCk_super_s Member Posts: 1
    It will be nice if Kabam actually treat us as human beings and give us the courtesy of choice...
    I'll add my voice to Dylan and will take a page from Rjan's book too..
    Let's hope we get an actual reply 😂😂