Options

Boss rush and Michalel B chalenge

Two event for 5% players. Why????? What other players do??? for many games it's impossible to finish it

Comments

• Options
    Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    you still have ACT3 and ACT4, monthly quests, plus you can do the michael challenge up to your level
  • Options
    StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    At endgame there isnt much content to regularly challenge and it gets very hard to get resources. I think kabam put on a good array of content for all abilities and with their generous rewards lower down in 6 months of skilful playing you can probably attempt uncollected difficulties without spending money.

Most people will complete the first few chapters of this even if they dont complete it all. For people who noe have r5 5* champs there does need to be challenging content and at the moment that only comes in the form of LoL.

It is the whales in those top tiers that enable the game to be free to play for the rest of us. If they dont produce the content for those active whales the money dries up and then they have to look at other ways to earn revenue.

Whilst i understand it is annoying not to be able to complete those events, we have all been in that situation. That feeling you get when you first do the master difficulty or uncollected is amazing and i am sure with time you will get there.
  • Options
    Yes or extreme problem up 4* sampions for max uprg. Tiers 4 paint collect myself. because there is no more work for men as well???
  • Options
    One evet for one mount heroik ending for 7 days an wait 24 days to new even and stand in place, its no good
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    There is a similar problem down lower. After you have played the content at your level you don't get anything to grow. So it's grinding that is all that is left. As for act 4 and 5 ya stall out if you can't get cats. Like our friend says...you finish a monthly quest event and other than grinding to collect champs there isn't much playable content down here.
  • Options
    TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    Well you can't do everything right from the start.
    Do Act 3 & 4 first. Collect some good champs, build a good team, Join a good alliance, get some experience etc etc. Then think about quests like Michael Jordan and Boss Rush.
    Btw you can still do Round 1-3 of M. Jordan challenge. Right?
  • Options
    DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    Nobody is asking you to finish the latest quest just do as much as you can , you will receive rewarda accordingly , Also everybody in the starting need time to get going , so just chill and enjoy the game.
  • Options
    Tony i end act 3 last year , jordan chaleng big problem last round 1,2,3 its hard and ok
  • Options
    Dhruvg why no event for all why for top5% players ????
  • Options
    yea three weeks I will enjoy the game of the cakam on the next Event
  • Options
    this is just a turn from what to do and stand on the spot
  • Options
    we do not want anything Event for all
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Be honest with your abilities and if they aren't where they should be get better at the game. Complaining about the difficulty of an event that can be completed with 3* champs by skilled players isn't going to help you get better at the game.
  • Options
    SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    I don’t know where the top 5% number came from. I can complete this content now, and I wouldn’t consider myself anywhere near the top 5%.

I understand the frustration. I have hit walls several times in this game where I had done all the content I could, but I did not have the right roster to do the next level. All I could do is grind. The event and story rewards could be designed better to help you progress smoothly as you complete the content.

My advice is to do as much as you can. Even if you can only complete the easiest route on harder content, do it. It is good practice, and any rewards you can get will help. Join an alliance, if you haven’t already, to earn more each week. You will eventually have the skills, the level (masteries) and the champions to do the harder content. (Then you will be complaining that there isn’t enough hard content to do.)

I don’t think it’s the top 5% that is generating the revenue for Kabam. I think it more likely that the players aspiring to be higher that spend the most. That’s why there always these so-called deals that come out with the new content. Players want to buy their way into a higher tier.
  • Options
    RagamugginGunner : :D u ending whyt 3* sampions woooou u king
  • Options
    yes it's sad that I stand in one place and I can not move for a long time and I can not help it, yes, I have champions 4* duply but 4/5 ,and only one thing has a problem with it,and stay in place for 4 months is frustrating
  • Options
    sorry for my english o:)
  • Options
    AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    You can do boss rush with 4/40 4*s ,i don't know about the Micheal B. Jordan's challange (i have not yet done it) but im sure it can be done if you are a decent player.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I tried so hard to beat the Chloe quest the 1st time it came out. Just couldn't do it. It made me want to get better. The next one was Ming Na and I barely got through it. They have been pretty easy for me since then. You'll get there if you work at it.
  • Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Str wrote: »
    At endgame there isnt much content to regularly challenge and it gets very hard to get resources. I think kabam put on a good array of content for all abilities and with their generous rewards lower down in 6 months of skilful playing you can probably attempt uncollected difficulties without spending money.

Most people will complete the first few chapters of this even if they dont complete it all. For people who noe have r5 5* champs there does need to be challenging content and at the moment that only comes in the form of LoL.

It is the whales in those top tiers that enable the game to be free to play for the rest of us. If they dont produce the content for those active whales the money dries up and then they have to look at other ways to earn revenue.

Whilst i understand it is annoying not to be able to complete those events, we have all been in that situation. That feeling you get when you first do the master difficulty or uncollected is amazing and i am sure with time you will get there.

Very well said. Kudos!