Options

Just hit a roadblock. Getting to 5* content little help please...

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
Just finished act 4. And am sitting on a ton of inventory. But I'm not at the point where I can progress in the game without spending tons on rezzes and heals.

I'm not strong enough to win:

1) act 5
2) underdogs unleashed
3) Michael b Jordan.
4) road to the labyrinth act 4.
5) uncollected I am not,
6) unable to arena 4/5 stars for sig champs.only for,so,e shards.(which is grind I'm getting annoyed with). And who needs more two,three stars anyways.

So I'm at a point where I could use my isos to level another 4 star which seems pointless.(I.e. Six stars coming so soon)

Or

I could level useless 5 stars to 2/5 which is pointless. As they won't be any help.

And I cannot level the two 5*s that are at least moderately ok. Guilli or Hawkeye because of the lack of t4s in skill, or mystic. Addiontally im 7000 shards away from another 5 star which may or may not even be any good. Odds are against it.

So other than spending all my units to force my way through act 5 or the above mentions monthly quests I'm left with little to do besides aw,aq. I cannot see the wisdom of spend all my units on heals and Rez and energy as I might need them of some six star deal comes down the pike.

Here my question: what have you done when you get to this point. And how long did it take to get to the next level after this plateau.

It feels like the 3 star plateau that took a month to get into the 4 star levels. But the 5 star levels,feels like it will take years. At the rate things drop now.

I'm not even worried about the six stars at all other than they make my 4 stars pretty useless.

Thanks for,reading I would love so,e comments or suggestions.

Comments

• Options
    Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    Continue ranking 4 stars until you get a solid 5 star champ. It will come. Dont compare your roster to others, it takes a while to get far in this game. Most have been playing since the start. Just keep at it.
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    To help get 5*s if suggest also 100%ing heroic and what you can of master.
  • Options
    TheDemonTheDemon Posts: 159
    You can complete Act 5 with good 4*s. I would focus on ranking them up and taking it quest by quest in act 5.
  • Options
    PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 364 ★★★
    Just rank up some solid 4*.

I take it your just getting 5* and can only imagine it’s gonna take you a while to obtain a 6*.im guessing this Because your not uncollected so can’t get 6* shards from the monthly.

Point being don’t limit your self now, if you need to rank up 4* to reach the next level do so. I personally used mostly 4* to get uncollected so don’t get in the mind set there useless just yet.

FYI I would love to have a 5* Hawk, definitely rank him up his power drain and bleed are amazing.

You can get T4cc from AQ Map 4 crystals, if your in an alliance that doesn’t run Map 4 it might be time to find one so you can progress.
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    If you haven’t beaten act 5 then your 4*s are still worth leveling
  • Options
    FreakydFreakyd Posts: 205
    I'm in same position. I have 7 5s but they are all **** e.g. she hulk, DD Netflix, rulk, etc unfortunately I have loads of **** 4s at r5, no god tier n people in game half my time are pulling god tier 5s every time. I am pretty **** player too so I think I've reached my limit on the game now. I can do master easily but nothing else.
    I'm having game play problems too but that's not going to solve anytime soon. I'm demoralised! Haha and whiney :) I think I'll give up now n find something I'm good at.
    Sorry, you triggered my mcoc sadness. Good luck!
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,862 ★★★★
    Bahamut wrote: »
    If you haven’t beaten act 5 then your 4*s are still worth leveling

Agree 100%....if you are working towards becoming "uncollected", the release of 6*s should not be a concern of yours. 4*s are still very useful in act 5. Most of the people that are worried that 6*s make their 4*s useless are not even at the level where 6*s should be a concern. (that level being having completed most, if not all, endgame content or fighting AWs in the top few tiers)
  • Options
    Ayushk12Ayushk12 Posts: 153
    When I did became uncollected, I did it with 4* champs. Only did the collector quest with 1 5*, just because I got lucky with pulling storm dupe from the shards just before the quest. So you can still level up 4* as they aren't as useless as you see in the forums.
  • Options
    HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    COuple of months I was where you are now. My goal then was to become uncollected: I grinded arena to get units and did one quest at a time and eventually I beat the Collector.

It was (still is) hard for me to get T4CC, so I ranked 5 only the 4* I felt I would use on my team: Voodoo, Gwen, Wolverine and Hyperion, Switch stayed at 4/40. This was the team I used to beat act 5.1 and 5.2. Looking back, it was a good decision, I now have access to Uncollected difficulty (even if I didn't succeed on December, I did finished January's) and some nice rewards.

My advice for you is to give priority on becoming Uncollected. It is really worth it. Save units and complete one quest at a time, perhaps...
  • Options
    Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    Been in the same spot for a few months, just grind it out. I imagine we will get there eventually.
  • Options
    TheDemon wrote: »
    You can complete Act 5 with good 4*s. I would focus on ranking them up and taking it quest by quest in act 5.

4* are useless on 5.3 bc of the high block damage
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Freakyd wrote: »
    I'm in same position. I have 7 5s but they are all **** e.g. she hulk, DD Netflix, rulk, etc unfortunately I have loads of **** 4s at r5, no god tier n people in game half my time are pulling god tier 5s every time. I am pretty **** player too so I think I've reached my limit on the game now. I can do master easily but nothing else.
    I'm having game play problems too but that's not going to solve anytime soon. I'm demoralised! Haha and whiney :) I think I'll give up now n find something I'm good at.
    Sorry, you triggered my mcoc sadness. Good luck!

Rulk is soon to be really good if the beta stuff comes thru.

What I would do is focus on AW/AQ. EQ as much as you can. 5.1 isn’t bad, just read up on the quests and you’ll do fine. Beat RoL WS for potions