**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New youtuber please help support

Hey everyone I am a new youtuber playing to play mcoc please watch my video and leave comments on what i can do better

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa-jdD_wtEms7P-RdwmEP3w

Comments

• DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 404 ★★
    Agreed! It’s all about supporting each other! #StreamersUnite 👍 I subbed you as well, USMC 😄

If anyone is interested here’s a link to my channel:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC2tK44Fs7BBXK8slzNCrAUQ
  • USMCVETERANUSMCVETERAN Posts: 23
    Thanks everyone ive been trying to hit the 10000 mark but not even most of my alliance is viewing. All they care is seatin
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    You don't start a YouTube channel and expect everyone to just follow
    Most players already know seatin, he's been around for a long while, his videos are popular (tho I don't like them cuz his commentaries makes it too long)
    just be patient. If you make good videos showing good gameplay and feature advisory comments you'll get there in no time
    That said Ive subscribed😉
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Thanks everyone ive been trying to hit the 10000 mark but not even most of my alliance is viewing. All they care is seatin

Got to be honest... getting tired of Seatin if only for the fact his luck makes me want to vomit :D:D Guy pulled a 4* Blade from the Login Crystal.

In all seriousness though I need to not watch any more YT vids about openings... makes me feel awful about my luck in the game and brings down my experience. But instructional videos I will still watch for sure ;)
    Agreed Dez! It’s all about patience, dedication and focusing on quality content. This community overall is pretty amazing so give it time and the support will keep coming. I just only started out and still building up my channel (as well my actual equipment) so trying to keep it as varied, entertaining and helpful as I can! Keep it up bud 👍
    I know exactly what you all mean i used to watch him also i know it wont come overnight i just needed to see some growth since my alliance was not. So thank you everyone
  • MRod77MRod77 Posts: 154
    chev327fox wrote: »

Got to be honest... getting tired of Seatin if only for the fact his luck makes me want to vomit :D:D Guy pulled a 4* Blade from the Login Crystal.

In all seriousness though I need to not watch any more YT vids about openings... makes me feel awful about my luck in the game and brings down my experience. But instructional videos I will still watch for sure ;)

Seatin is way to rehearsed when he opens crystals. if he pulls good champs then everyone wants to buy those crystals. Im no rocket scientist, but kabam has told us they follow the community and it would be in their best pocketbook interest to have the most highly viewed youtuber for MCOC pull good champs all the time.
    chev327fox wrote: »

Haha Chev if you need to see some (mostly) less than stellar pulls, check out my channel 😜 I’ve had some luck since I started recording, sure, but very hit and miss
    Dont worry my luck is terrible im planning a video tomorrow and ill guarantee a terrible pick. Ill even be opening my blade from yesterday which i want a 4* but know it will be a 3
    Dont worry my luck is terrible im planning a video tomorrow and ill guarantee a terrible pick. Ill even be opening my blade from yesterday which i want a 4* but know it will be a 3

Haha I hear ya on that. I’ll be watching! 👍
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    Give me something need or desire. Entertain me. Game-play with music is what I do daily. Hook me on you or your message. Top youtubers sell themselves. I subscribe to several mcoc youtubers that don't speak but they do provide very appropriate and meaningful text on screen ("lets play" is an example). Be unique, be passionate, be funny, be a bright spot or an asset in my journey to top mcoc status. I do like the look of your videos! Good luck.
    Hey everyone new video.

https://youtu.be/Fp8TaFfqwog
  • SuperFarzSuperFarz Posts: 166
    Cool will drop a sub: mine if interested as I saw the rest popping theirs as well is the following.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLBrGTi933XMSxHLZUfVdbw?view_as=subscriber
    Will check out yours too SuperFarz 👍 and USMC about to watch yours in a bit too! I should be posting more over the weekend as well
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Good luck man 👍🏻 Wish you the best
    If i started a line group for streamer with the whole point being to support subscribe and watch eachothers videos would you all join
    If i started a line group for streamer with the whole point being to support subscribe and watch eachothers videos would you all join

By support what do you mean?
    Donations?
    Verbal support?
    Suggestions?
    Encouraging conversations?
    Not donations
    Not donations

😂 Meant that one as a joke
    Sounds good just figure if we all subscribe and view all of each others videos then we will eventually make money that way but mainly it would be a good way to show support for all of the creators
    Just started the group on line send me a message saying streamer and ill send you an invite
  • King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 210
    @USMCVETERAN what is your Line ID?
    USMCVETERAN
  • Hey everyone I am a new youtuber playing to play mcoc please watch my video and leave comments on what i can do better

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa-jdD_wtEms7P-RdwmEP3w

Cool I'll sub I have a few mcoc videos on mine
    https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCeySrKAfmPikFnKCNqqRgqQ?itct=CAEQ8DsiEwi725eCmPnYAhWYSjAKHa7SD9Q=