**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Can we add a way to trade champions with friends and alliance members

Gravewalke1Gravewalke1 Posts: 4
edited June 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
How it could be used is we click on a friend in our friends list or someone in our alliance and select one of their champions and one of ours to trade worn but they have to be the same star hero and the other person can choose to accept or Denie the request.

Can we add a way to trade champions with friends and alliance members 30 votes

Yes
36%
TheSOURAHawk_1999HeroBoltsyVartoxDeadBmoMbjGravewalke1G1avewalke1SaxzillaKiddieAlCapone2727 11 votes
No
63%
PhillyEaglesSDakine86BronzeFallTheLazyKingKiller92TorgoNudhoDonaldJTrump69King_Cobra735AddyosNico010915MatthewCSanchezgkelly26I_Forgot_solidsnakewSWeaponXK1ckisTxAggie17Spartacus29lxTheDoctorxl 19 votes

Comments

• Options
    No
    Would be taken advantage of heavily...heck, I'd open like 9 accounts and just trade with self to make 1 super account.
  • Options
    Yes
    People do that anyway with the multiple accounts and plus the creator scan do some thing about it
  • Options
    Yes
    And it's not like my idea will let u trade a 1* with a 5* or anything like that.they have to be the same star character so it's not possible to make a super account
  • Options
    BronzeFallBronzeFall Posts: 60
    No
    You would have to have an active Kabam employee verify every single transaction so you can't pull the "I got scammed! Ban this guy!" card. Plus I feel like people would gift Iron Patriot for Iceman
  • Options
    Dakine86Dakine86 Posts: 239
    No
    And it's not like my idea will let u trade a 1* with a 5* or anything like that.they have to be the same star character so it's not possible to make a super account

I'll trade you spidergwen for dormammu. Thats a fair deal, I'll throw in k khan for voodoo also.
  • Options
    gkelly26gkelly26 Posts: 51
    No
    Worst thing that could happen. Too many would take advantage of it, it would cause bedlam