**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

More uses for the ever growing roster of characters.

Tita718Tita718 Posts: 41
edited January 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Can we get a new event that allows us to make use of the large roster of characters we collect. Some players dont enjoy wasting time on multiverse arenas and after aq aw and story quests the rest of your collection is rendered useless. If you can only use 16 characters why collect all million you keep releasing back to back

Comments

• DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Whenever you like arena or not, this is exactly the game mode that makes your entire roster useful.
    What's there to not like about arena? It's just more of MCOC for you to play, the gameplay is the same as in any other mode, just easier. And the rewards are good.
    Unless you don't like MCOC gameplay in general, then I don't see why would you play this game in the first place, instead of any other game.
  • I think you mean to score 8 million+, most people with a large 4 star roster can put up 4 million + with one day of heavy grinding then casually running through their top champs the next 2 days
    Wrong. Maybe at beginning it takes some more dedication, but the further you grow your roster, the easier it gets.
    4,4milion in basic 4star arena is walk in the park with 60 4stars and suicide masteries, and it takes only 1,8milion to get top25% rewards which most of the time are better for you than top10% rewards.
    Tita718 wrote: »
    By the time you finish about 5 fights a new set of characters are already refreshed. So point i was originally making was the not being able to stop playing for 1 minute for the length of the event which you just verified. So if you have nothing positive to add leave me be or i report you.

Ok if it takes you 2 hours to do 5 fights, then I guess indeed I will let you be. I was trying to be helpful, but I don't know what more to add so I will just say good luck