**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

SW&Wolverine 6*

KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
If they are not brought as 6* they will be forgotten. It’s expected that in the new content no one will be using 4*. These 2 are very popular champions and need to be brought back.

Comments

• Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    they wont and there is a reason. if u max out their sig abilities SW would be too OP and Wolverine would be regening forever

Well at least give them a 5* then.

Your telling me no one has better regen than Wolvie and SW is still the best mystic?

Look at GR regen and he is a 5*, Blade regen, X-23.

Poor excuse, just give them a 5* at least
  • Options
    They won’t do either as they are god tier in their own rights as 4*. Can you imagine them as a 5 or 6 star wrecking everyone in sight...?

Bet you they come out for a limited time and you have to spend $$$$BANK$$$$ Like OG Vision.
  • Options
    KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    they wont and there is a reason. if u max out their sig abilities SW would be too OP and Wolverine would be regening forever

But Blade & GR on demand Regen is not OP?
    I don’t believe it is OP and I’m not calling for Blade or GR nerf ( even that I don’t have either as 5*) but for the sake of consistency “OP” is not an excuse.
  • Options
    FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    Nothing but an excuse from Kabam.
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★

Your telling me no one has better regen than Wolvie and SW is still the best mystic?

i don't WORK for kabam. Its my thought on WHY they don't have 5 or 6* versions.

what's your tought on black bolt, abomination and ms marvel then??
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★

I never said you did work for Kabam, I might have asked a couple of questions you failed to answer though
  • Options
    BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★

what's your tought on black bolt, abomination and ms marvel then??

There not bad but they need to be awakened to be good
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    With 5* Blade, Starky, GR, AA, Iceman, the 4* Wolverine & 4* SW (post v12.0) are already starting to get forgotten by a few (not me yet, for now, haha) .... Maybe in the future without 6* version of Wolvy & SW, and with potentially new 6* Blade, Starky, GR, AA, Iceman (speculating only, unsure if all of them will appear as 6* champs), they'll be almost surely forgotten for advanced players and some higher end mid-tier players. For newer players, I think they are still useful.