**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Your online customer service is down....4th time posting...

Dear Kabam customer support,

I've been posting here because there is an error in the system for your online ticket system for customer support.

Your unwillingness to communicate with your dear customers has been very and very frustrating and I'd like to take this issue to Google play store.

There is an issue with my account and I'd like to resolve this in a timely manner.

I have messaged few Kabam representatives and I haven't heard from any of them. There needs to be another way beside ticket system to have a communication.

Comments

• Options
    Kabam...can you take a look at my post and respond please? I don't know what is taking so long...
  • Options
    Does it really matter if kabam customer service down? It's not like they ever do anything useful, just same copy/paste responses to everything, I strongly believe they don't even read most of issues sent to them. My favorite them hough is when issue clearly not resolved, but they say tough, it's their way and only way and if issue still there then to resubmi! Why? So they can blow me off and talk smack to ke again!?
  • Options
    Killer92Killer92 Posts: 56
    edited June 2017
    i tryed to send a ticket to kabam but when try to sent have a error