**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

best Champion class!

CosmicAymarCosmicAymar Posts: 73
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
Hello summoners, I want to begin by saying the following IS MY OPINION, so please dont get pissed and contradict me.

The best class is....

Mutant.

I love the variety of characters here.
You have iceman, archangel, Rogue, Wolverine, x 23 nighcrawler, Which are the "god tier" of the mutant class.

My personal Favorite is Wolverine.
Hes So powerful. His bleed damage, and regen are godly insane.
X 23, has less regen, But still Crazy Potential.
Iceman, is Very good to. Coldsnap, Frost bite, organic ice, and is so uselful in act 4 beyond.
Archagnel is even better than iceman,(again my own opinion) Bleed neurotoxin and poison is guranted to be great.
Rogue. No, its not becuase shes a beatiful x men, (well she is : ) but her abilites are Crazy, power steel replicate, and kree physiolgy is A very powerful champion that will boost your Roster. And my Boi, Seatin, made a video saying rogue is bad ass.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXTmBDHsNUU
Nightcrawler is great for AW Defense (pretty much any node) evade, precision, bamf and bleed, and is So useful against many Skill class champs.

Thanks for passing by!!

Comments

• Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Try doing one for science
  • Options
    Okay bro!
  • Options
    Will try : )
  • Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    I have to say that I agree with you, especially Rogue, who is super underrated. Life and buff steal has so many uses. Sp2 actually hits pretty hard and can steal a lot of power. Kree physiology allows me to take on bleed or poison nodes easily, plus counters annoying fights like mesmerize or yj sp1.
  • Options
    Correct mate! Shes very underrated!
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    I'd say mutant and mystic are very neck in neck for best class, I think that the mutant class overall has more mediocre champions than the mystic class but more diverse god tier champions
  • Options
    true, I love the mystic too.
  • Options
    CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Mystic is the most op by far