**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Vulture's Siphon Charge & Thermal Feedback issues [More Info Needed]

issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
edited January 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
i am having un issues with Vulture's Siphon Charge & Thermal Feedback are not doing anything except activating the timer sometime work and some time it doesn't work fix the bug soon
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @kabam
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Hey @issamaf80. I just tested this, and the Siphon Charge and Thermal Feedback
    are Draining/Burning Power correctly for me. Could you let me know what game mode/node you were on, and what Champion you were fighting against? Thanks!
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @Mcord117. Would you happen to remember any details about the fights where you've seen this happen? Thanks.
  • Options
    BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    @Kabam Wolf I believe I noticed it against black widow in the panther quest

BW has reduced ability accuracy
  • Options
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey @issamaf80. I just tested this, and the Siphon Charge and Thermal Feedback
    are Draining/Burning Power correctly for me. Could you let me know what game mode/node you were on, and what Champion you were fighting against? Thanks!

ok
  • Options
    Brenx62Brenx62 Posts: 6
    I have experienced this too most recently this morning using vulture against a mutant adaption neither buff seemed to have any effect at all
  • Options
    However I just fought Ronan and everything was working fine I have noticed it not having any effect before but I feel that it may be champion specific... ie maybe some ability stops it’s affects 🤷‍♂️ I’m no expert but perhaps this is a reason
  • Options
    In all my fights with vulture today the common thread for this not working seems to be mutants which is frustrating as he gets the class boost against them
  • Options
    Hey @Mcord117. Would you happen to remember any details about the fights where you've seen this happen? Thanks.

I have experienced this too most recently this morning using vulture against a mutant adaption neither buff seemed to have any effect at all
  • Options
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    issamaf80 wrote: »

Did he have full power bars?

yes some time it work and some time not
  • Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    If the opponent already has full power, it will not work. It's based on the power the opponent gains, so if they are already at 3 bars (or 2 for adaptoids) then they won't gain any power, and therefore vulture cannot subtract a percentage of that power gained.
  • Options
    taojay1 wrote: »
    If the opponent already has full power, it will not work. It's based on the power the opponent gains, so if they are already at 3 bars (or 2 for adaptoids) then they won't gain any power, and therefore vulture cannot subtract a percentage of that power gained.

ok thanks