**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Lack of Alphas

Has anyone else suddenly just realised the lack of alphas you have? Now they're not in milestone rewards for AQ we're forced into buying them with glory. I've sold as many as 12 because of them running out in my inventory... Now I've ranked a lot of 4* and 5* champs, I'm down to just the 3.

Comments

• ManiacalMeManiacalMe Posts: 57
    I've noticed this too. Used to get those fragments from the other map crystals in milestones. Now only getting map5/6 crystals has forced us to buy them. We only get a few a week from events.

I was the same way. Used to sell 12 at least monthly now I'm having to horde them.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I raised this issue a month ago. I also think greater solo crystals have been changed because I never get alphas from them anymore. Use to get them all the time.
  • Gimli_SoGGimli_SoG Posts: 88
    You have the alpha arena to help
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    Gimli_SoG wrote: »

But aint that useful. I just realized about it. And the greater item crystal (I dont remember the name of those, but are the ones in the third tab of the crystals store) they are not even dropping those cats.
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    It's ridiculous that to rank up to rank2 a 5* you need x5 times more alpha T1 then a 4* r3!!!
  • WolfGuyWolfGuy Posts: 92
    I, too, went from having to sell Alphas before they would expire to having none.
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    I picked up quite a few from Rockets Scrapyard, which helped but I think we need more ways to obtain them. I can't quite justify spending Glory on them yet.
  • BassamistaBassamista Posts: 33
    Gimli_SoG wrote: »

Lol like you know what it feels to rank a 5* to r3 where you need 10 alphas and do arena to get 2 every 8 days.

Very insightful.
  • MonasouMonasou Posts: 142
    There's the same amount of alpha's as before. you just aren't doing the content where they drop. This combined with suddenly upgrading multiple people at once makes you think there's a shortage.

since you aren't getting them from the weaker maps anymore you will just have to spend some glory to buy them while also getting them from events and the arena. trust me, it's a much better position to be in than running map 3 and having excess T1 alpha's but having far less glory and the map 5 crystals.
  • DorknightDorknight Posts: 19
    Bring back the Alphas in the milestones please.
  • PhillyEaglesSPhillyEaglesS Posts: 49
    There's a tradeoff, 5* require more t1 alphas and less t4b to rank. Use your resources wisely and you won't have any problem keeping a solid stash - you don't acquire a new 5* more often than you can accumulate enough t1 alpha cats. People always find something to complain about but if you're methodical in your rankings you won't have any issues; you can't expect to just have an overflowing amount of every single resource in the game at all times...
  • spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    I used to have a boat load of t1 alphas expiring in my inventory all the time. That's no longer the case. I've recently been upgrading my 5* champs though so I assume that's the problem. I read that they were removed from AQ milestone rewards, but I can't remember them being there to begin with. That's probably on me since I never paid attention to the t1 alphas until recently.

Anyway...I just did the t1 alpha arena for the first time ever. It's 800k points so pretty painless. It won't solve the alpha drought, but it will lessen it if you get it every time.
  • SkyRattlersSkyRattlers Posts: 56
    You guys are funny. "Bring back the Alphas in the milestones please." " I can't quite justify spending Glory on them yet."

It seems as though you simply haven't adjusted to the new system. You get glory to spend on the rewards you need most. If it happens to be alphas then make that choice. You can't just buy the t4c shards and t4b cats and then tell Kabam to give you other means to get alphas...
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    You guys are funny. "Bring back the Alphas in the milestones please." " I can't quite justify spending Glory on them yet."

It seems as though you simply haven't adjusted to the new system. You get glory to spend on the rewards you need most. If it happens to be alphas then make that choice. You can't just buy the t4c shards and t4b cats and then tell Kabam to give you other means to get alphas...

Yes we can :wink:
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    the rocket scrap event offered something like 35+ alpha?
  • KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    edited June 2017
    do the 3 day events: Perfect Series, Completion, Item use, Arena Combat 4 alphas, don't rank up useless 5*s just because u have no choice if u ever need to sell your alphas rank up a 4* from 2/20 to 3/30 instead! you will be having alphas always! sell your alphas 1 at a time wait the most u can before doing so