**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

4 BUGS i notice

i fight against guiiotine in arena and she had unstoppble.

i fight against ultrun in trails event and he trigger his sp3 while im hitting him.

in quest my Auto AI was activated middle of the fight without clicking on it.

and something is worng with some of the animations.

oh yeah and too much lagging.

Comments

• Options
    SharkJawsSharkJaws Posts: 78
    haha lol
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    ariebrkl wrote: »
    i fight against guiiotine in arena and she had unstoppble.

i fight against ultrun in trails event and he trigger his sp3 while im hitting him.

in quest my Auto AI was activated middle of the fight without clicking on it.

and something is worng with some of the animations.

oh yeah and too much lagging.

Opponents can trigger Undtoppable against champs who evade if they have the Unfazed mastery.

If Ultron had full power he likely used his sp3 at the end of your combo or in between combo hits that had a long pause.

Depending on how you hold your phone it’s possible to activate auto AI by mistake, the worst is when that happens on content like labyrinth of legends.

I’ve noticed this game lags the most after I exit and re-enter, which I do to let alliance mates know about my energy status or when I’ve cleared linked nodes in AQ and AW. There are other times when the game lags (my internet connection is 50+ Mbps), in all instances pausing the game for 20-30 seconds is a good method for waiting for the lag to pass.