**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Science awakening gem + Quake = ???

I have a 4* science awakening gem and I am not sure how to use it. I have a 4* Quake who is unduped and I have around 65 sig stones I could pump into her. Not sure if her sig ability is good or not. All advice is appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    If you don't have a Hulk, save it for him. Arguably the most useful science sig. ability, and definitely a go-to for Uncollected runs. If you have a Hulk, put it into him. As far as Quake goes, I'd advise against it. It's good for a little extra damage but really, in endgame content, you want to take as little block damage possible. With Quake, you're usually charging heavy attacks, so it's unneccesary. Don't do it. Save for Hulk.
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    HeroBoltsy wrote: »
    If you don't have a Hulk, save it for him. Arguably the most useful science sig. ability, and definitely a go-to for Uncollected runs. If you have a Hulk, put it into him. As far as Quake goes, I'd advise against it. It's good for a little extra damage but really, in endgame content, you want to take as little block damage possible. With Quake, you're usually charging heavy attacks, so it's unneccesary. Don't do it. Save for Hulk.

i make another thread like this lol, really a 4* hulk is the best science to awaken and take to rank 5?? besides quake or morales, i got none usable science, just the **** ones
  • Options
    I would advise you to wait for a better character
    Not saying that quake is bad but I would save it for a better champion
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    The dupe us good, but she’s not worth a gem. Save it for somebody who needs it like Hulk
  • Options
    EcBatLFCEcBatLFC Posts: 38
    Nope, Quakes awakened ability is not good.
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I only use my quake for mephisto and magikd in questing and I also used her against gladiator hulk but that's it whereas I always make sure to have a hulk on my team.