**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is a good counter for Killmonger?

So i'll soon be fighting Killmonger in Master Mode and I want to know if there is a good counter for him. Anybody have any suggestions?

Comments

• JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    AA is the answer to almost every problem. :-)
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Anyone really, he isn't that difficult you don't need a specific counter but armor break champions can help
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    I used magik for the uncollected killmonger.
  • hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 218 ★★
    I used Iceman & Medusa for the master mode one
  • I used AA, so easy
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Magik crushed the uncollected version.
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    I used hyprion for uncollected worked
  • MrblackkkMrblackkk Posts: 53
    Anyone is a counter, Killmonger is a joke lmao. Kabam hit control+c when making Killmonger.
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    He is definitely not a defender that's for sure. The only thing you have to worry about is his pseudo recoil effect that goes away after a few seconds, and even then its not a death sentence to ignore it and keep hitting him. Literally any champ will do, more damage the better I guess, because utility is not necessary.
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    You are the best champ to use against him. Learn is buff status, then he become easy fignt.
  • gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    He is definitely not a defender that's for sure.

The immune mini-boss node disagrees.

Good luck..
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Your Wallet
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    If you are worried about the reverberation use armor break champs. An armor break will remove it. Medusa or iron fist will work well.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I used starlord to get his health down fast but if I somehow lost I then used gwenpool because her bleed gives him power gain which is exactly what I wanted so I could keep baiting sp2s instead of sp1s and then I would use her 3rd for the armour break but if I somehow lost with her I used hulk and hit him on purpose to take that armour damage back at my own health allowing me to take advantage of hulks strengh increasing. You just want someone who can dish out loads of damage really.
  • DizastarDizastar Posts: 56
    edited February 2018
    I used 5/50 Blade. Get to your L1, throw it, tap a few more hits if you need to in order to get him to his L2, then back up and evade his attack. Rinse, repeat. Though, I have only got him down to 2%. Never got the 1 shot.