**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

When are we going to get some new masteries?

Kabam has been doing good with the additions and improvements but what I want to know is.When will we get some new masteries and what will they be?

Comments

• TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    edited February 2018
    Same question+lvl up
  • Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    Next week, with bases!
  • Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    The problem with raising the level cap and new masteries is they can drastically change the game balance with respect to older permanent content. Just the increased access to t4b, t4cc, and 4 and 5 star champs makes it much easier for new players to grind their way through act 4 than before. It would also make RoL/RtL/LoL that much easier for those who have not yet done it potentially.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Soon
  • CorpsmanCorpsman Posts: 54
    Jay_Ibero wrote: »
    The problem with raising the level cap and new masteries is they can drastically change the game balance with respect to older permanent content. Just the increased access to t4b, t4cc, and 4 and 5 star champs makes it much easier for new players to grind their way through act 4 than before. It would also make RoL/RtL/LoL that much easier for those who have not yet done it potentially.

This is called progress in games. As it goes the harder content becomes easier and new content replaces it.
  • DizastarDizastar Posts: 56
    I had a dream we did back in November... though, it came with a new core that cost about 1500 units... so... I am glad it was a dream.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    A good mastery if kabam wants ideas would be an energy reduction mastery. I would propose 5-6 carbonadium cores for 1 energy less for every map in questing. 3–>2, 2–>1, and 1–>0. It would be only one level because a -2 reduction would be too much.