Summoners, the Necrosword Crystals (the crystals in the Knull Cavalier Preview Bundle) currently have a higher than intended drop rate of 6-Star Champions.

We will be leaving the crystals as is for the time being, but will be correcting the drop rates before Knull receives his official release on October 28th. To ensure that this does not affect anybody that purchased this preview bundle, we will be auto-opening these crystals before that date, but this means you will not see what you received. To avoid any confusion, please open your crystals yourself ASAP.

Units Disappeared

Just logged in to the game and my 500+ units are gone, I tried restarting the twice and they still haven't came back. What do I do?

Comments

• Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250
    Stop buying crystals?

Serious note: sumbit in game ticket if you have restarted. No one here can help.
  • GogetaGogeta Posts: 57
    if your units are disappeared then your account is in serious danger it must be hacker who logged into your account and spent the resources,next he will target your champions,send a support ticket and also change your game id and password ASAP