**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mephisto

Who's a good counter against him? I'm trying the master run for this months event quest

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Rulk Iceman quake providing you know how to use her, void...I’m not sure of many others
  • Options
    TellthemIAMTellthemIAM Posts: 169
    Iceman is my personal favorite just keep in mind his soul imprisonment will negate your ice armor so don’t push him to his sp3. I’m not good enough with quake but I have heard red hulk is now a very good counter as well if you have him ranked up.
  • Options
    Iceman doesn't really do good I have a 4* R4/40 and Mephisto's soul imprisonment removes his armor at the start of the fight and he's immune to his coldsnap. I've got a 3* Rulk close to being maxed out though
  • Options
    Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    Don't forget Blade as an option too. Void also if you happen to have him yet.
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Not sure if you know this but using Icemans special 3 will give you back his armor. Like others have said..iceman void Rulk are all great options. Some have had luck with power control champs like Magik and Hawkeye you just have to get away from him when incinerate is up.
  • Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    I used Hulk in uncollected difficulty.. Just have your sp at the ready to knock him far away from you when he brings up aroura.. But Rulk (Red hulk) would be a great option after his update
  • Options
    Iceman works fine. Just save your power for sp3 and it will give you ice armor.