**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Duel points wrong [Resolved]

Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
edited February 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Missing 5 points per duel for skirmish event. Should be 65 points per duel under ideal conditions. Either not getting the 5 pts for starting a duel or the 5 for beating the featured.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Yes my whole alliance is seeing this bug as well
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike can we look into this please
  • Same here. Anyone tried dueling the other Ultron?
  • RentonXDRentonXD Posts: 132
    Same here. Pls fix it soon or give us the correct featured champ. :)
  • Correct duel target is Classic Ultron. MCOC Concierge and Trucos have posted corrected targets
  • Vegeta9001_Vegeta9001_ Posts: 38
    edited February 2018
    I got full amount from AoU Ultron, don't know the issue, but Classic Tron is only giving 60.

The scenes when they can't even get duels running correctly anymore. Smh, what next.
  • TrackerX55TrackerX55 Posts: 45
    By the wording the duel skirmish target isn't clear about which Ultron. Looking at each one in game both are named ULTRON with no delineation between classic and prime.
    So points should be awarded for either one.
  • RentonXDRentonXD Posts: 132
    I would really like to see a player with a easy 4* classic ultron as taget. Should be possible if it’s the featured champ or not? :P
  • One of my teammates has 321 points, as well as the mentioned issues. Alliance Wehavejobsandplaywhenwewant
  • smeghead169smeghead169 Posts: 29
    I got a total of 60 points instead of 65 against a 5☆ Ultron and 4☆ Ultron, 5 duels won total points 300!!
  • Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    edited February 2018
    Thought it was just me... i had to waste units to make it up. My god this event is so pointless in terms of rewards
  • CELEZECELEZE Posts: 46
    jc1u36p04l8a.png
    Look at this bug guys...
    Da fug?! Wow
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    That’s one way to make duel skirmish not suck.

Worst daily event there is.
    Looks like its ultron classic for the full points
  • SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    The duel points are not wrong, it’s the duel target tha5s wrong. Classic awards the full points.
  • Hey everyone, it looks like the wrong Ultron was accidentally designated as the one to give extra points for this Duel event for a brief amount of time. This has since been corrected so that Ultron (Age of Ultron) will award bonus points when dueled during this event. Additionally, anyone who got the incorrect amount of points from this can send a ticket to our support team and get some replacement duel credits. Thanks for being patient while we sorted this out.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Zibiit So what about Classic Ultron? Do both Ultrons award the bonus points?
  • spideypoolspideypool Posts: 36
    The problem i’m having with Duel points is that when i search, pick the target, almost 90% of the time, as soon as i chose Duel, i get an error and my duel point goes away.
    I start with 5, choose duel, error, now i have 4, if i then choose duel target again, it’s a 50/50 chance it will work or loose the point again due to the error.
    This has happened since Spotted Dimensions Rift side quests started.
    Basically in search i just do random names until i hit the target i need.
    Kabam you have to know this is happening.
    “thinking to myself” i’ve been playing this game too long, smh…