**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Special monthly it's a money grab lost fight 163 hits to 3 don't spend resources!!!!,

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
Really ... this is silly I can't see which champs to bring before a fight, and you over power the champs during the fight and once entered into fight I cannot try again with different team. And to lose a fight with a maxed 4* 163 hits to 3 because the block damage is so high and the not triggering of special 3.

Why does kabam waste our time. Only to try to get us to waste resource.

If I knew it was going to be wolverine id would have brought a champ,to fight him but I had to just guess and hope to be right. Which is okay if there is some evenness to said fight. But too have him recharged health like that is insane. I have won the last 5 days in a row and I will not spend one res or heal on this. And im personally offended that you made this situation. So many people are about to burn resources

Please don't do it. It's not worth it.

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    hm. I didn't have a problem with it. maybe you need a better roster/team?
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Really ... this is silly I can't see which champs to bring before a fight, and you over power the champs during the fight and once entered into fight I cannot try again with different team. And to lose a fight with a maxed 4* 163 hits to 3 because the block damage is so high and the not triggering of special 3.

If I knew it was going to be wolverine id would have brought a champ,to fight him but I had to just guess and hope to be right. Which is okay if there is some evenness to said fight. But too have him recharged health like that is insane. I have won the last 5 days in a row and I will not spend one res or heal on this. And im personally offended that you made this situation. So many people are about to burn resources

Are you talking about the TRIALS OF THE KINGS?
    So far using only 4* R5/50 and 4* R4/40, I find it not difficult, except if we are unlucky to meet BPCW and/or Mordo on Mesmerized + Bane node
    But to know what you are going to meet, there's a table listing down potential opponents per day
    And to know how each node's effect is going to be on us, and what to watch out not to make certain kind of mistakes, then we can watch Seatin's video. He had a walkthru each day, so HE CAN MAKE MISTAKE SO WE CAN AVOID MAKING THE SAME MISTAKE (e.g. he forgot about the power drain node when fighting Vision, hence broke his Starky stun chaining & almost killed him)
    On day#7, with all the 6 boosts activated, the upper hand is on our side, again, except if we are unlucky to face BPCW and/or Mordo on Mesmerized + Bane node

Try getting more prepared, and bring the right champs (you should also know the 10 who you are going to meet, and what eeffect of the nodes on you). Example; day#1 I certainly bring a bunch of heal block champs, including Yondu and Vision AoU which I normally don't bring to quests anymore nowadays.

Good luck and all the best

p/s: if you are not refering to TRIALS OF THE KINGS, do shar what other event you are refering to
    p/s/s: I'm NOT a skillful player, I make many mistakes, and I'm not consistent in dexterity & evade, at times I have to take multiple blocked damages
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    If I knew it was going to be wolverine id would have brought a champ,to fight him but I had to just guess and hope to be right.

Anyone paying attention knew that at least one fight was going to require a champ that could handle high regeneration.

i didn't pay attention and ran into a goblin, had to power through with blade
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★

Add MCOC infobot to LINE, and he will tell you which champs and which buffs you will be facing. But it's pretty much a harder, longer version of what you faced during the week.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Should always have a heal block champ, a power controller and a heavy hitter.

That leaves 2 spots open for niche champs.

Or, do what I do and read the champ list for each day and work out who I have that might work for at least 3 of the list. Not really helpful today granted but you know they are all going to be hard fights with stupid money grabbing nodes on champs that are a pain in the backside at the best of times.

I copped KG with +200% recovery and Arc Overload today, used up resources that Kablammo already gave me for free so no complaints here.

I got caught out by the 6 fight deal but I wasn't paying attention.

Asking for help or strategy advice is cool, crying about sucking at content, notsomuch.

PS: I aint even that good, only own one 5/50 (who I didn't bring anyway) and no decent 5* so while I sympathise with roster limitations you either plow through or give up.

What you don't do, is start a thread to complain unless it's a legitimate issue.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited February 2018
    I guess you're talking about the first opponent of the trials of the King?
    of all the champs, i had to face an King Groot. no problem though with Yondu and the 5 boosts Kabam gave. you should always bring at least 1 Heal block, power control and a heavy hitter.
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    I’m not a super skilled player, and I made it through. I did run into King groot and it took 434 hits to bring him down. :-( it was awful
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Did you use the Boosts you earned? I forgot this was the day with more fights and went in with a random team of 5/50s. Didn't use any items.
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    I just run my team of 4*s: voodoo, hyperion, archangel, starlord, and depending on how I feel, spark/ice man. I enter the quest, look forward to surprise, and figure someone will work
  • NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    Did it with all 440s, sorry man, maybe you need some practice? I think of this game as a puzzle, sometimes you just gotta smash the pieces until they fit
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Really ... this is silly I c ***WHHAAAAAAAA***

Ran through it with 4/40s as well. Those buffs made it very well doable. Ultron with Arc Overload sucked. Other than that...
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    If you're referring to the 7-day finale event then do you know that you can actually use all the boosts you got from the last 6 days? I just used all the boosts and it was so easy regardless of who I was fighting. I only used one 5* champ (Ghost Rider) to get through all 6 enemies.
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Who's on your team anyway?
  • Katy_CandyKaty_Candy Posts: 175
    Anytime you can't see who you will be fighting it's smart to bring a
    Power Control champ
    Immune Champ
    Heal blocking Champ
    Regen Champ
    And at least a champ that can deal with evasion.

Not all content is for all players. Only do the content your roster will allow or be prepared to spend some units.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    Misplaced anger. git gud
  • Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★

So it is a money grab because you dont have the roster to beat it? Sounds about right. Not all content is meant for everyone. Grind for better champs, continue ranking and get better!
  • VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★
    danielmath wrote: »
    you say this about everything in the game, everything is impossible to you and nothing works

Agreed 100%.

We have the same type of thinking at work too.

We have about 35 people (out of about 1000) at work who uses a specialized app for their job. So if there is something wrong with the app, logic dictates that all 35 people would have the same issues.

There is always "the one" who whines all day about how bad the app is. So I took a peak at our annual reports for last year and couldn't help but noticed that "the one" is at the bottom of the rankings in terms of work output by a significant margin.

I've met the person and I can tell that it isn't "skill" related as I've also met others in her group who are no smarter than a box of rocks that do a better job. It's by choice just like it is a choice to squander or not use boosts or not spend the effort to figure out what the enemies are, etc.

But that's work environment.

In a competitive environment like sports or games, the self-entitled believe that they deserve to get everything as long as they put their mind and effort to it. It's their destiny to get everything.

But ... then again, this is the forum where people can troll others knowing full well that there will always be someone willing to provide hints/help/advice to overcome problems. They just scroll past the "it works for me" posts (and we have people who say that as well at work) to get to the advice posts. It saves them the trouble of having to figure things out for themselves and get someone else to do it for them.