**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

GOLD

I would really like to see more ways to earn gold. Time and time again, I have literally, no gold. Doing map 5 and map 6 1-2 times a week leaves me dry after donations.

I realize that Arenas are the best way to go, and I regularly get 2-4 mil on featured for milestones, and it is still not enough. 1 year ago I had upwards of 10 mill. Working as much as i do, I have a hard time grinding on the daily. But I do, and I have some amazing champions from the struggle.

Maybe you can increase the frequency of gold quests, or add a gold arena. You have the answers to the problems we seek, so please find a way to introduce ways to grind for more gold.

Anyone else second this? I realize some of us are heavy grinders and have plenty, but I think it's high time for a change. The skirmish rewards from war is nice, but still lack luster when your donations are upward of 200k with 45k BC to do the norm per wk.

I haven't noticed a gold post in a while, so here!

Comments

• TaiZonTaiZon Posts: 1
    I agree!

It’s kinda ridiculous that the costs in game continues to increase, but the gold rewards isn’t following that same growth!

I agree that something should be done! Like launching the gold quest weekly, so that you would be able to get a steady income of gold without getting to much gold to use? Or like a gold arena like @TheRoDogg suggest!

One thing’s for sure! Something needs to be done!
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Arenas Arenas Arenas Arenas!
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★

Arenas only carry you so far. I'm uncollected and cash in at least 50k battlechips a week (usually closer to 100k). It's just not enough if you're working through 5* champs.

At the end of the day, I end up selling ISO and watching level up after level up go by without a point because I have to stockpile gold in the same fashion as catalysts.
  • DJSergyDJSergy Posts: 170 ★★

Hours hours hours

not everyone has the hours hours hours free time you got to grind. Can’t you see that?
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    DJSergy wrote: »

Hours hours hours

not everyone has the hours hours hours free time you got to grind. Can’t you see that?

I know i don't