**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need advice on who I should rank next

Comments

• Almost got 3 tier 4cats , would I rank another 5* venom or another 4*
  • If you can, 4* Spider-Man or Gwenpool (or possibly Medusa but I find she's only affective with the right synergies) should be your focus. These are god-tier champs.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Medusa or spark or gwenpool. Venom is trash, don’t waste your cats.
  • Agreed Medusa to 5/50 (only if you have champs for her synergy. This is based off single player quest in my experience. Someone else may have more knowledge of her.) If not then definitely Spidey Stark first. (Like Medusa he's an end game champ, without the baggage of needing specific Champions to boost him. Unlike Medusa) If you still don't have the synergy champs for medusa. Then go Gwenpool because she's a big damage dealer + bleed and stun. As well as minimal power control. Even if she's not dupped. 3 really solid champs which makes it a tough call. I suppose it will come down to your personal game play style (Parry, evade, intercept.. ect.) That's my 2 cents.lol best if luck on your journey!
  • Also don't take VENOM over rank 3 he's arena fodder at best. I would not have him as a priority to rank up. Good luck
  • GolanshuGolanshu Posts: 38
    Spidy stark
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    How dare you disrespect the queen by even asking
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    I would rank up Medusa. However, Stark Enhanced Spider-Man and Gwenpool are great champions as well! Venom would be great since you don't have a lot of high leveled champions!
  • Think I'm going to go either Stark Spidey or gwenpook cause I don't have enough cosmic tier4 cats to upgrade Medusa
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Sparky over anyone.