**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam i cant see now you dont care about android user i have been sendin ticket about dis from last

My champion runnin forward when my.finger.is down on block that not good sick an tired of it send you 4 tickets say i would get an answer when i check its close show me you dont cate about android.user am usein samsung j2 prime an my samsung tab same thing losin champ in aw an aq

Comments

• taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Posting on the forums isn't really going to help u :(
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Jadamurphy wrote: »
    My champion runnin forward when my.finger.is down on block that not good sick an tired of it send you 4 tickets say i would get an answer when i check its close show me you dont cate about android.user am usein samsung j2 prime an my samsung tab same thing losin champ in aw an aq

I have the same problem man but what can say man all you got to do is deal with it and another does game pause randomly as that's a issue I have been facing
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    Jadamurphy wrote: »

It's happening for all users and not just android. I have same problem on my iphone x
  • you may have already done this so apologies if it sounds stupid but make sure your champion isn't on 'autopilot'. i'm on android too and it's happened to me before where i've accidentally pressed the 'autopilot' button during a fight and my champion then appears to have a mind of its own. (its the little head shaped button in the bottom centre of the screen during a fight)
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    haha
  • FreakydFreakyd Posts: 201
    This has been going on for months for lots of people on various android n iOS devices. They have said it's a device problem but not much else. Apparently they can't reproduce it n have a fix for iPhone x but only cos that one was caused by aspect ratio.
    It's always worse after update n goes along with other lack of control issues. Makes me miserable.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    2 years later it will still be a thing.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    There is no AI button in AQ wars, and it happens there, and everywhere else randomly!

So many needless losses for nothing.

I mean, come on, a block should ALWAYS be a block. How hard is it to fix it so that block's don't move backwards, or go forward?

If the AI "autopilot" is causing this, even if it isn't even enabled, then REMOVE that feature!
  • I'm on an Android and have had my share of issues but haven't had this one. I agree that you keep trying with support rather than post. Not trying to be a D***. Just saying your probably going to get a response faster once you get connected with kabam support than the forum. Way more traffic on the forum than support. Good luck!
  • ZabirZabir Posts: 76
    Why you blame android, just improve your skill
  • Tickets with kabam amounted to, "sorry, we know your frustrated" and then closed before you can even respond. Tickets have proven useless for me in the past. They don't actually do anything but a token reponse before closing your incident asafp.