**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Censorship problems

Lately I’ve noticed issues with normal chat. Like today I said “ come on bg2 in aq” it was censored for what reason I don’t know. I’m an officer and I need to remind members to move forward. My alliance members have been getting censored for talking about champions and not using fowl words. Yet in global people can say “****” can be used without censorship. There is a problem when normal chat is blocked and swears are not.

Comments

• Options
    KlaywikiKlaywiki Posts: 41
    Glad I don't bother with in game chat anymore. Their failure on that censor has been ongoing forever with little to no visible effort to fix
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Kabam made a mess of the filter a long time ago in an effort to combat some spam but they over trained their filter and since then it's been blocking all kinds of words that aren't curse words while others which are curse words go through.

They said they were going to look into it but obviously that isn't likely to happened anytime soon since it's been months since then so they are aware of it but don't seem to care enough to fix it.
  • Options
    BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    edited February 2018
    Lady_Pixie wrote: »
    Lately I’ve noticed issues with normal chat. Like today I said “ come on bg2 in aq” it was censored for what reason I don’t know. I’m an officer and I need to remind members to move forward. My alliance members have been getting censored for talking about champions and not using fowl words. Yet in global people can say “****” can be used without censorship. There is a problem when normal chat is blocked and swears are not.

Perhaps it is the bird language you are using?

The filters are pretty ridiculous.

• Options
    Pa_1Pa_1 Posts: 12
    Well that's why we use line app