Alliance War

Kabam, how do you keep getting it wrong. We are in an alliance war against the number 14 alliance in the us. We are no where near a match for them.

Why do continually try and find ways to make players stop playing with each update?

Comments

• BohdaiBohdai Member Posts: 8
    wc208jh2otl8.png
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Member Posts: 292
    That does seem a little ridiculous...even for this game’s lofty standards of ridiculousness. You have a justifiable reason to be upset imo.
    tf5qrajfkn49.png
    kwrxu8ggphim.png
  • KpatrixKpatrix Member Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Which map are you playing on ? It's possible that this could have a negative effect on the stronger alliance too if they don't get the max multiplier for their win, and at same time, for you it could be a bonus to get a higher multiplier than what you would normally see
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,764 ★★★★★
    If this is real, it would be the first time I'd agree someone got screwed in AW match making
    Oh, it’s real. I didn’t have a kabam forums account until I logged in this morning and lost all my attackers in the first two fights and looked up the alliance. Took screenshots and came here to post.
  • Savio444Savio444 Member Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Bohdai wrote: »
    Kabam, how do you keep getting it wrong. We are in an alliance war against the number 14 alliance in the us. We are no where near a match for them.

Why do continually try and find ways to make players stop playing with each update?
    The game is all over the place since the update
  • Bmf420Bmf420 Member Posts: 161
    Savio444 wrote: »
    Bohdai wrote: »

The game is all over the place since the update

Yeah I knew as soon as another update showed up we were in for one of those months. If you've been playing awhile you know what i mean.
  • MattScottMattScott Member Posts: 587 ★★
    Yeah guys. I’m sorry. Silver lining? Your points increase even with a loss.