**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance War

Kabam, how do you keep getting it wrong. We are in an alliance war against the number 14 alliance in the us. We are no where near a match for them.

Why do continually try and find ways to make players stop playing with each update?

Comments

• Options
    wc208jh2otl8.png
  • Options
    BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    That does seem a little ridiculous...even for this game’s lofty standards of ridiculousness. You have a justifiable reason to be upset imo.
  • Options
    tf5qrajfkn49.png
    kwrxu8ggphim.png
  • Options
    KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Which map are you playing on ? It's possible that this could have a negative effect on the stronger alliance too if they don't get the max multiplier for their win, and at same time, for you it could be a bonus to get a higher multiplier than what you would normally see
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    If this is real, it would be the first time I'd agree someone got screwed in AW match making
  • Options
    Oh, it’s real. I didn’t have a kabam forums account until I logged in this morning and lost all my attackers in the first two fights and looked up the alliance. Took screenshots and came here to post.
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Bohdai wrote: »
    Kabam, how do you keep getting it wrong. We are in an alliance war against the number 14 alliance in the us. We are no where near a match for them.

Why do continually try and find ways to make players stop playing with each update?
    The game is all over the place since the update
  • Options
    Bmf420Bmf420 Posts: 161
    Savio444 wrote: »
    Bohdai wrote: »

The game is all over the place since the update

Yeah I knew as soon as another update showed up we were in for one of those months. If you've been playing awhile you know what i mean.
  • Options
    MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Yeah guys. I’m sorry. Silver lining? Your points increase even with a loss.