Being uncollected

I've been uncollected for about 2 months and yet no 4 star pull from any of the crystal. I really wish being uncollexted was just more than a title. Spent 500 units, one feature for 300 units and one grand master basic for 200 units, also 120k battle chips just to get all good, and 3 star champions. I really wish being uncollected was really rewarding.

Comments

• SolswerdSolswerd Member Posts: 1,870 ★★★★
    I've been uncollected for about 2 months and yet no 4 star pull from any of the crystal. I really wish being uncollexted was just more than a title. Spent 500 units, one feature for 300 units and one grand master basic for 200 units, also 120k battle chips just to get all good, and 3 star champions. I really wish being uncollected was really rewarding.

Obviously I do not have access to the real numbers...but in regards to buying Uncollected crystals, the drop rate is similar to non-Uncollected crystals. 3*s drop like 2*s, 4*s drop like 3*s, and 5*s drop like 4*s. With you buying only 2 crystals...I do not know what you were expecting.

I have pulled two 4*s from the dailys....otherwise I get fragments.

Personally, I feel like the rewards on the new Uncollected difficulty in the monthly event quests makes it worthwhile.
  • FluffyFluffy Member Posts: 446 ★★
    I've gotten three 5* from the GM crystals. One from the basic and two from featured. Sorry about your luck. I really hope they get better for you!
  • DaEndIzNear87DaEndIzNear87 Member Posts: 9
    Thanks you guys. I feel better now with the info you have giving me. Thanks for the good luck. Will definitely need it.
  • NguyenDauNguyenDau Member Posts: 248
    Still many good options as uncollected.

1. Uncoll monthly even
    2. FGM (altho drop rates are bad
    3. Dayliy crys chance for 4 star (altho mainly fragments) my luck havent pulled 1 yet and i been uncoll from start
    4. the 4 h crys - chance for potions / revieves.. If u already play and are active u can collect quit a few of these to save ur potion spend.. Since the potion/revievs in event is low now.

remember its all free fragments and potions/reviev crys and the FGM if ur a spender