**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Catalyst clash basic request for information

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
I have as a relatively new player under a year a very nice cast of champs. (I think so) not,over the top or brag worth but suitable.

My question is can someone tell me how to win or what champs (level) to successfully get at least one t4 basic.

I've completed act 4 and would,like,to level some more 4 stars for arena and need some more of these to really get a flush group.

So. If there is a recipie for success I'd appreciate a link or a descriptive of what I have to do. I checked you tube and couldn't find it.

Thanks for any help you could offer

Comments

• Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    profile level up, t4b arena, completing event quests for starters. alliance quest gives some frags and full ones, and gives you glory to buy some
  • Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    t4 basic arena just started, so you are in luck. Check the glory store every aq, for 500 glory you get half a catalyst. Fully exploring heroic and master event quest gives you 1 t4b each. Special events also tend to have them
  • Options
    beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    I started doing the t4b arena a bit before i completed act 4.

I would say you need at least 5 good strong teams (4/40 or more). But if you are not that fortunate yet, you can still sandbag your way to streak 15. (1 one star and 2 maxed three stars). Whatever you can do to keep your opponents low. After you make those 15 fights, you have to keep using strong champs til the end. (I think a consensus was a total of 4500 team pi without synergies). At least this was working when I was poor. To test this, you can start getting 1.1m points in 48 hours in featured 4 star arena.
  • Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    But the arena version how do you compete in that as far as what the best use of champs to successfully run that.

You don't really "compete" in catalyst clash, the t4b is the final milestone reward, so the goal is to hit 1.1m. In order to maintain your multiplier, read what @beyonder8421 said
  • Options
    Just realized that the featured 4 star arena will only let you use 4 stars :p

Try making those points in the basic 4 star arena, it is an easier mode than the clash catalyst arena, but it will help you to know if you can make that last milestone in time.
  • Options
    he meant what I said in this thread
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    T4b arena is probably the best way to get t4b relatively easy. With a newer account it can be lots of grind time though. Learn how to get an infinite streak going if your roster is deep enough. Be in an active alliance that does AQ with all 3 groups and finishes maps. Use the glory for t4b and alphas.
    T4b are easier now to get than ever before.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Spicyslicer you have to get 1.1 million in the catalyst clash basic arena. Can you get an infinite streak in the 4* arena? It's really the same thing. When you get to fight 15 you should have easy(ish) fights forever provided you keep the pi of your teams high enough. Best not to use teams of 3/30s until fight 20 or so. If you don't know how to get an infinite streak, http://mcoc-guide.blogspot.com/2017/05/mcoc-infinite-win-streak-strategy.html that way works. Not how you would want to do it with more ranked champs but works for getting started.
  • Options
    Join >AQ Map4 which will give you decent glory to buy T4C.
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    I just completed t4b arena in two runs, but what I have noticed is that now it's tricky to draw thanos or Kang teams..I usually could draw them on match 9 but now it seems to have went up to 11 as I met the death squad between 9-11