**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When will blade be added?

When will blade be added in 4 STAR ,5 star,3 star and premium CRYSTALS? Exactly what time and which date?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Usually after Maintenance on the day scheduled. Keep an eye out for the Banner.
  • Usually after Maintenance on the day scheduled. Keep an eye out for the Banner.

But what's the date? He was going to be added today right? Please tell me that it's today?😣
  • Usually after Maintenance on the day scheduled. Keep an eye out for the Banner.

But what's the date? He was going to be added today right? Please tell me that it's today?😣

Yes today
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    IanMoone89 wrote: »
    Usually after Maintenance on the day scheduled. Keep an eye out for the Banner.

Yes today

Today is a relative term. Today is 13th here, but in reality, the champ will probably be added on the 14th in the evening (New Zealand). So it always depends on the timezone and Kabam uses PST.

I am confused though, as they usually have a maintenance on thursdays (wednesdays), and they are adding the champ tomorrow (today), one day before the maintenance. Or is the maintenance tomorrow (whatever day makes sense to you)?
  • 8.00 pm pacific standard time meaning 12.00 am GMT UK 14 Feb valentines day or Blade day lol