**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What Science Ch to rank up??

KickerofElvesKickerofElves Posts: 19
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
I’ve been playing less than a year and saving for Tier 4 has been a long battle. Finally got myself 3 tier 4 s science catalysts but unsure who to use them on to rank to 5 and I would like your opinion. Below are my 4* science champs.

What Science Ch to rank up?? 44 votes

Red Hulk UD
9%
Fluffydragon2Sakkbancolbyscipio987KickerofElves 4 votes
Hulk UD
15%
adqqedfyvrJwallace25_ASDF_shchong2TheMarauder53PeterQuill1stKing 7 votes
Cap WWII duped
29%
RagamugginGunnerDeadbyrd9dangerblubuffajrPrimmer79thebluemanSimplyidostuffbuttersJayrodzTurbulentUrFaceNext2HellLOИEWOLFMattScott 13 votes
Luke Cage UD
18%
Elijah1929Alex_sc11GeneralDCBeerowsDingalochev327foxBahamutDEADLYPANTS 8 votes
She Hulk UD
4%
Foxhero007Elitehunter 2 votes
Save for a 5 Star Science Champ
22%
GAM3RGUYNipunk8406GRSpiritOfVengeanceSuperSam57Savio444BrandonrapsMy_SuperiorkillllaxdicekayTheRealmKeeper 10 votes

Comments

• DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Almost impossible to say. Lots of things go into a rank up decision. Your entire roster, play style, and needs. I will say unduped hulk lacks what makes him rank up worthy. Out of those Rulk and Luke Cage stand out.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Cap WWII duped
    I have not had the pleasure of using cage and rhulk since their update. However, WWII was my first r5 science and I still stand by that. When you are lacking the correct champ to counter something, he can usually block all or most of the damage. I used him in war for a long time before I opened better champs.
  • 8406GR8406GR Posts: 55
    Save for a 5 Star Science Champ
    Wait for a champ that is good un duped. Quake, modok those guys. T4cc are hard to come by, and although they are becoming more frequent with war seasons and end game content, nothing is for sure in this game. If u can't wait and u happen to awaken hulk, go with him.
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    Hulk UD
    It really depends on where you are. If you already have a good stable of 4* rank 5 champs and are able to beat the end game and uncollected content, then I'd wait. However, if you aren't there yet and you need a 4* rank 5 champ to help win the harder content and get the rewards that come with it, then I'd go ahead and rank UD Hulk. Those rewards from uncollected and harder content will help advance your roster faster than regular rewards, so it would be worth the rank up if you can't beat that content yet. You'll get t4 shards just about everyday from daily crystals just from being uncollected (completing act 5 chapter 2).
  • Red Hulk UD
    Wallace I don't have any rank 5 4* in my repertory and wasn't sure who would be best suited rank at the 5 position. Thanks for all the insightful content!
  • LOИEWOLFLOИEWOLF Posts: 128
    Cap WWII duped
    CA Ww2 is good option, but of you Duped Your Hulk... Go with him
  • 1stKing1stKing Posts: 47
    Hulk UD
    Go Hulk. Fix your masteries to max your stun and fury. Then chain stun your way to victory. Maybe you will get "lucky" as they say here and dupe your Hulk. Then he is a real monster.
  • 1stKing1stKing Posts: 47
    edited February 2018
    Hulk UD
    If you're short on 5*s and 5/50 4*s getting your prestige up and ability to get through quests with what you have is the fastest way to get more 5*s and tier 4 class catalysts to get more ranked up. Assuming your not adopted into a top alliance that wants to carry you till you get ranked up.