**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Missing tier 4 class cat shards

ADMIN REQUESTED

I recently noticed I am missing tier 4 class shards. I have a before and after picture. I have submitted a ticket to the support team but "Camille" and "RJ" can't seem to grasp my "before" and "after" pictures. I'm hoping an admin on the forums can ACTUALLY help me and figure out why I am missing so many fragments.

before picture:
b5zj6s4ii8kf.png

Current picture:
rwjhx47o66gh.png

I'm obviously missing a significant amount of shards. How are almost a whole tier 4 class cat(s) missing?

Comments

• MarvelKeekMarvelKeek Posts: 31
    edited June 2017
    This same thing happened to me, except I have no "before" picture so I have no way to get my shards back. I'm glad you posted this though so I know I'm not alone :(
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    Oh ho ho, this is gonna be good. *grabs popcorn*
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    They will probably tell you I'm sorry but a set number of fragments makes up a tier 4cc and you do not have enough for a new one. Please feel free to contact us anytime.
  • Sgt_BallcrusherSgt_Ballcrusher Posts: 26
    I submitted a ticket stating i was missing almost 25k science t4 shards. My case was closed before i even got a reply. No reimbursement....i gabe up on them and mcoc for the most part. There is no legitament help. Reimbursement is a joke. I play but screw spending money anymore. If they want me to spend money they need to address my concerns not close my cases or ignore them. I was a few thousand from my next r5 and now im 2 months later 28k...thanks again kabam. For all your lovely work these last few months.
  • I had 10k t4 mystic shards go missing, emailed support and they told me what I had was right even tho I was keeping an eye on them for a month waiting to r3 magik. Today I check and now I'm missing a full t4 science cat as I'm close to getting what should be my third one. Support is a joke these days. They have the reading comprehension of a 7yr old and think all because they show what you got recently and subtract it from the total you have now is like some kind of proof. Better start taking pictures so you hopefully can get what's lost from here on out back.
  • MrOmegaBeastMrOmegaBeast Posts: 34
    I know this I should waaaaay to late, but we are all ignoring the fact that the after picture is way later than the before, as he is 3 levels higher. So in that time, he could ha e simply USED it.