**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

War Rating Drop and Tier Drop False Leaderboard

Hello Kabam-
Please review and explain why we won our last war and added to our war rating woke up today and rating dropped 150 points

Then we are placed in a platinum tier with a 3.8m score but then display ranked in the gold tier at 245 with a 2.25mil season score

This is a detrimental issue and need and needs to be addressed, tickets filed no response dmj8h713ll3f.jpeg
sxt554hmkbph.jpeg

Comments

• LayermonkeyLayermonkey Posts: 24
    I've noticed the same thing in our alliance. What gives, Kabam Overlords?
  • Danp43Danp43 Posts: 14
    @Lightvayne I completely understand and get it, have to look closely

Why would our War Rating which is off +\- of winning and losing go from 2963 down to 2813 after a victory? Dropped 150 points

Next- see our leader tier and score- 3.8m- we did 3 wars and that was our Total score with all 3 yet it displays our season score as 2.271mil in gold tier

I hope this is a major UI glitch Bec its a huge impact to our alliance
    Lightvayne wrote: »
    You do realize that not all wars start and stop at the same time between alliances, right? It all depends on when it started. Some alliances may have started later than you and scored more points, which seems to be the situation here

No points are being accumulated right now in war, by anyone. It's placement phase. Starting and stopping at different times doesn't seem to apply.
    edited February 2018
    Update- Kabam I need PM information on this ASAP @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit

Nowhere have I seen or been informed of anything related to a violation
    uj5nee2qy8bt.png
    Dude that's messed up
    Hopefully at some point you find out in what way TOS was violated, and who did it?
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    Wonder if it was with some cheats or piloting ?
  • HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    Find the dude in your alliance who cheated and kick them
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    has to be mods
    I hope they crack down on piloting. But crack down on it everywhere, not on a case-by-case basis when someone asks about a scoring change.

They decimated an alliance who's name rhymes with FOUR and starts with a C. So they aren't above biting the hand that feeds them. But if you're gonna clean up the game get a big broom because piloting is how War is fought right now.
    alledgedly
    Dropfaith though seriously, if it's logging in for someone in AW say that again with a straight face.

If it's something more serious then ban that dude. And yeah if the alliance benefitted from someone cheating, even without knowing it, then sure dock them points.
    But agree tell the leader who so they can get kicked. Better yet, ban whoever(s) cheated
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Dropfaith though seriously, if it's logging in for someone in AW say that again with a straight face.

If it's something more serious then ban that dude. And yeah if the alliance benefitted from someone cheating, even without knowing it, then sure dock them points.

If its for logging in for someone ban that dude.if.for.more serious ban that dude.
    Either way dock the allaince imo

LOL then I'm on record saying MMX is the number one alliance. Since you can get through map 6x5 every week for years without sharing logins. You deserve the crown.
    Good luck getting Kabam to provide proof of anything. I've never seen a detailed accusation (not that I've ever been banned). I mean ANYBODY getting details, the next time would be the first as far as I know.
    For the record I can post our 1/3 win loss ratio- I must be a pretty crappy cheater and kidder if we lost more than we won

All I’m asking from Kabam is clarity data details and a no BS explanation
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    It doesn't need to be kabam everyone says thgey cheat nobody has ever shown proof

We were talking about piloting, Dropfaith. You can't provide proof for that if you aren't Kabam. You can share anecdotal evidence about only one person in the opposing alliance moving at any given time, but that's not proof and you can't share it.
  • WaldoWaldo Posts: 38
    This is the age of VPNs. While I’m not 100% sure it can’t be figured out for certainty if piloting is happening, I am 100% sure I can have an IP saying I’m playing this game from New York and then 30 seconds later have a different IP saying I’m playing it from Paris France.

However, people need to wise up! Going back to December’s Thor event, if kabam can tell if you won a fight via bleed, incinerate, poison, medium, heavy, etc. you’ve gone completely stupid to think you can get away with using any mod at all. Wise up folks!
    They don't need to use IP address. They can get device info, and VPN doesn't help with that. And yeah, I agree they have plenty of data on what we're doing. Maybe so much that it's hard to enforce the rules evenly?
  • My ally leader got the same email
  • WaldoWaldo Posts: 38
    They don't need to use IP address. They can get device info, and VPN doesn't help with that. And yeah, I agree they have plenty of data on what we're doing. Maybe so much that it's hard to enforce the rules evenly?

Enforcing rules evenly, nahhh. It’s out there for everyone to see, use a mod get hit hard. I’m very against piloting but honestly if you grinding out arena on your cell, and decide to switch to your iPad so you can get a charge on your phone... that’s hardly a reason to get banned, but sure mirrors what would happen with piloting.
  • NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    Since they cheated, the losing alliance should be rewarded the win right?
  • Not a fan of mysterious disciplinary actions. Would much rather kabam be extremely straightforward in these actions.
    Also not a fan of slaps on the wrist for mods.

I am a big fan of perma banning players that cheat. There's no reason to keep them around. Plenty of others can fill the revenue hole left by them. And kick the piloted accounts out as well. I'd love to see the inevitable shake up in the leader boards if kabam actually took a hard line on this.
    Waldo wrote: »

Enforcing rules evenly, nahhh. It’s out there for everyone to see, use a mod get hit hard. I’m very against piloting but honestly if you grinding out arena on your cell, and decide to switch to your iPad so you can get a charge on your phone... that’s hardly a reason to get banned, but sure mirrors what would happen with piloting.

No, piloting would be if you had 15 friends over that all happened to be in your alliance, and you were like "hey anybody want to try mcoc on my phone for a change? I play in the bathroom so there's poop molecules on it!" And then they were all "yeah, poop is awesome!" and kept logging in and out of all 15 accounts in sequence.
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    So they took all your points off for the whole war, for an alleged piloting? Is that why mmx is rated down so low too? Jk.
  • Katy_CandyKaty_Candy Posts: 175
    They have 50 days to get it figured out. Anyone want odds?
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Odds

O/U 50 days
    Over -10000
    Under +9800
  • DraenathDraenath Posts: 237
    Same has happened to us. No explanation to me and went from Gold 1 to Gold 3, but I dont even know who to kick?
This discussion has been closed.