**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

CW Sentry and M.O.D.O.K. are NOT working as intended

BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
Kabam, I’ve noticed the following problems:
1: Civil Warrior doesn’t always Parry. I recently was using CW (no specific reason, I just enjoy using him) and ended up fighting against Sentry. I parried an attack, the words “Parry” showed up in the screen (where the buffs pop up like always) but Sentry didn’t get stunned. So unless you have Sentry a silent buff and made him stun Immune, CW is bugged.

2: M.O.D.O.K. Auto-block parrying. This ones been a problem for awhile: MODOK is triggering Parry when he Auto-blocks. It specifically says in his abilities that AB doesn’t trigger Parry. This is going to give a lot of people headaches, please fix it

3: Hyperion not triggering Cosmic Overcharge. It says in Hyperion’s abilities that if he uses his special 3 while he has 3 Cosmic charges, he gets s buff called Cosmic Overcharge. I’ve tried to trigger it multiple times, but it literally never worked.

Comments

• DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Something is very wrong with Hyperion power gain. Still works if you steal it or fate seal. Probably effects his overcharges as well. The overcharge you are talking about though hasn't worked for a very long time. When he was released it did but shortly thereafter it quit.
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    edited February 2018
    Modok doesn’t cause the parry on his auto block. His auto block kicks in and if u continue to hit the block it switches to his regular block. It says in the description auto block only blocks 1 attack. It’s not a bug. U don’t want to get parried then stop attacking on the first auto block
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Modok doesn’t cause the parry on his auto block. His auto block kicks in and if u continue to hit the block it switches to his regular block. It says in the description auto block only blocks 1 attack. It’s not a bug. U don’t want to get parried then stop attacking on the first auto block

I’ve never had that happen, but I swear I was using MODOK in a duel and I **** up, then I proced auto-block and it cuased parry
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    Bahamut wrote: »

I’ve never had that happen, but I swear I was using MODOK in a duel and I **** up, then I proced auto-block and it cuased parry
    That’s cause it’s probably happened.
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    jirg5y9b5mer.png
    faqinz95vd81.gif
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Wow video evidence and people saying it happens...thought he couldn't do that..lol. Yeah he's been doing that since he was introduced.
  • the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    He can attack or parry while in AB