**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Horrible Lag on Android - For me Started Today

I play on a Samsung note 8 and an Ipad mini4. The IPad has not had much of a change in performance.

But my Samsung Note 8 has been almost unplayable today. When I went to fight Dorm it lagged so bad I didn't even know i was dead until after the catchup was done.

I've never had this type of performance before. It didn't matter whether I put the Note into performance or normal mode. I even wen so far as to sleep every other app. As the Note 8 has tons of RAM, there were plenty of resources and the only thing seeming to have issue was MCOC.

I don't play as much on my Note 8, so this could have been from the update and I didn't notice. But I could swear that I was not seeing anything close to this lag until today.

Comments

• Options
    OzzziieOzzziie Posts: 35
    Others in my alliance have been complaining about this in chat for a bit, but I just thought it was their internet or phones as I didn't see it.
  • Options
    Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    I play on Apple ..and the game is laggy as hell..

The incompetent management really needs to invest in bloody stable servers. Idiots controlling this game
  • Options
    AnuragsahaAnuragsaha Posts: 37
    I always lag in long fights. ALWAYS. Kabam, can you please add an option to lower the graphics settings on a phone? In this way, the user can adjust.