**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dose word " kick out" make feel so disrespectful when we got terminated from alliance?

_the_alpha__the_alpha_ Posts: 4
edited February 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
poll for changing the word " kick out".

Dose word " kick out" make feel so disrespectful when we got terminated from alliance? 27 votes

Agree and should be change
37%
humzah217AjavedSovenduCovenanter77SpiritOfVengeanceGogetaMonstermatt1272BahamutRA_4R_the_alpha_ 10 votes
Disagree
62%
GroundedWisdomtlhRagamugginGunnerLeNoirFaineantstakSpity68DarkZenDropfaithChris_L_HninexhelixPrimmer79Speedbumpzero7ElitehunterTheHoodedDormammuDEADLYPANTSljainD5 17 votes

Comments

• JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    If you were feeling disrespectful then that’s probably why they kicked you.

:smile:

I wouldn’t take it personal Bro, there are plenty of alliances out there.
  • _the_alpha__the_alpha_ Posts: 4
    edited February 2018
    Agree and should be change
    yeah.. i am not so kind in that way. members do put lots of effort for thier alliance. and after that the leader or officer make kick you out just because to take in higher rating in alliance.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Disagree
    If I'm booted, the last thing I would care about is what they call it. Lol.
  • Agree and should be change
    it's funny but it hurts 😀
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Disagree
    I think they could call it "Sending you off to bigger and better things!", and it would still hurt. ;)
  • Agree and should be change
    then it won't hurt..🤣
  • CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    What exactly would you change it to that won't sound disrespectful? The booted, unwanted, replaceable, could not hack it, undesirable? Bottom line is that no matter what you call it, it will still have the same meaning. You were kicked. And its not so much what its called that people feel disrespected about but what it was that happened .
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Disagree
    If you were kicked out, you deserve to see the words "kicked out" so you strive to not be kicked out again.

Sounded good in my head anyway