**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Call it quits! after after 7 months?

KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
I need some advise! I have found myself playing this game too much is consuming my time I put at least 4hr to 5 hrs combined throughout the day. in 7 months I've managed to get 62 4*s and 5 5*s as hero rating 245k lvl 60. my rosters grows so does my desire to shot for higher scores in arenas thus making time spent on this game more and more. I'm really opened to criticism and I'm not afraid to say I do spend too much time (at least in my opinion) on this game but I'm trying to find a way to stop this is the same situation as someone trying to quit smoking or drinking I feel. so tell me forum what can I do?

Comments

• RobojiniRobojini Posts: 30
    Go to a lower tier ally. And live like kings there..
  • VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★
    KyrieRed wrote: »
    I need some advise! I have found myself playing this game too much is consuming my time I put at least 4hr to 5 hrs combined throughout the day. in 7 months I've managed to get 62 4*s and 5 5*s as hero rating 245k lvl 60. my rosters grows so does my desire to shot for higher scores in arenas thus making time spent on this game more and more. I'm really opened to criticism and I'm not afraid to say I do spend too much time (at least in my opinion) on this game but I'm trying to find a way to stop this is the same situation as someone trying to quit smoking or drinking I feel. so tell me forum what can I do?

You actually did quite well for someone who only played for 7 months.

Many of us simply cut back on our activities and do not play 4 to 5 hours a day like you do. We play the game on our schedule, not on someone else's.

I used to do arenas quite a bit but I stopped doing that. I no longer had the desire to "win" arenas.

I used to chase milestones instead of trying to win arenas but I don't do that anymore, too.

I start alliance wars but I don't bother joining most of the time. The same is true for AQ. It is only on rare occasions do I get the "itch" to play AW or AQ.

All I do most of the time now is auto-fight the monthly quests on heroic level.

If you actually want to quit and not simply try to gain attention in the forums like so many do, then just simply uninstall the game.

If you are afraid that you might just download and play again, sell off all of your heroes including 1-stars. Make sure you used up all of your PHCs, 3-stars crystals, etc. first before selling off heroes. Sell off all catalysts and ISOs.
    If possible, empty out your masteries. Spend units on things you don't need so you won't have any units left to buy PHCs. In the end, you will have an account with no heroes and only gold.

Then uninstall.