**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

alliance war diversity

This discussion was created from comments split from: AQ rewards.

Comments

• Options
    Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    We just crushed a team something awful. They open up their pocket books and drop 17 deaths on some boss’s and creep by with diversity. Can we make this skill based instead of wallet based. Until something changes the results of best alliances are not accurate and simply a reflection of an alliance’s check book. Wait...guess it’s always been that way. Never mind! My fault for thinking......
  • Options
    Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    I want to win skillfully. By beating the other team like a dog. I want to fight my way to victory. You know what diversity really means right? It’s my problem I know. Just thought we could all battle it out. Who’s got the skill? Not who’s got the wallet. At least not entirely wallet based. I’ll end it here.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    So.....you lost. It happens.
  • Options
    AW isn't perfect, but they did bring skill back with the attack bonus category. Diversity requires some deep rosters, but it gets easier to be diverse as more and more champs are introduced. Plan out a more diverse defense, and that way if you fight cleaner you win.
  • Options
    EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    I like the 3 kill bonus for normal nodes but bosses and mini bosses should be able to get some benefit from scoring more kills. Maybe 5 for mini and 10 for main boss
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    Nerfed2Def wrote: »
    We just crushed a team something awful. They open up their pocket books and drop 17 deaths on some boss’s and creep by with diversity. Can we make this skill based instead of wallet based. Until something changes the results of best alliances are not accurate and simply a reflection of an alliance’s check book. Wait...guess it’s always been that way. Never mind! My fault for thinking......

Why is it you think they spent money? Why can't people have items stored? You can't "crush" a opponent and then say you lost by diversity. That means you didn't excel yourselves. You didn't get full attack bonuses and you didn't place unique champs. You lost. Get over it.
  • Options
    Jrendon13Jrendon13 Posts: 42
    So is there a real reason why my friend already got Aq rank rewards and I haven’t? I mean if he got them then it must be calculated already right? I’m not mad but I’m waiting on it because it has the last t4c fragments I need to rank my 5* iceman before war.