**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hack using

DonZeletonDonZeleton Posts: 3
edited February 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Guys , I play this game nearly 2 years and I have never seen someone to pass through Line 6 in war without loosing any healt. Also that one fight can last only 8 seconds. The guy that pass through Line 6 had to fight Iceman on unblockable special 1 , Nightcrawler at stun immune node and Magik at Masochism node.

(Images removed by moderator)

My requests is to take some actions against this unfair game.

Thanks for attention!
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    lol..I usually wouldn't respond to such a post but after seeing those champs vs those listed defenders.. something in the milk isn't clean
  • VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★
    Provided that the game data updated correctly (meaning it really did last 8 seconds and it simply didn't just look like it), 8 second fights isn't legit.
  • I was just checking our defense and saw that guy how went into fight and decide to make a picture. I’m pretty sure that the data is correct. Me and my alliance went against harder alliances and even they were loosing health and champs.
  • 187187 Posts: 51
    Next: "forum is not the place to accuse others of cheating" in orange blah blah "open support ticket" blah blah => thread closed

Eventually you will send that info to support, nothing happens to the obvious cheaters afterwards and they will continue to cheat - because Kabam simply does not care at all (yes, they try to make it look the other way around of course with forum posts, announcements etc.). Can't make an omelette without breaking eggs - that's their policy.
  • I’m sorry but I was just angry to see this and did not know where to post this
  • DonZeleton wrote: »
    I’m sorry but I was just angry to see this and did not know where to post this

Yeah something doesn’t look right there looking at the guys profile with Luke Cage he has elders Bain title and total hero rating of 91k.. could be doable he might just be unreal at the game unlikely though.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Benmlaa wrote: »
    DonZeleton wrote: »

Yeah something doesn’t look right there looking at the guys profile with Luke Cage he has elders Bain title and total hero rating of 91k.. could be doable he might just be unreal at the game unlikely though.

Or he just sells all his 2*, 3* and maybe even 4* and only has 5*
  • Patchie93 wrote: »
    Benmlaa wrote: »
    DonZeleton wrote: »

Or he just sells all his 2*, 3* and maybe even 4* and only has 5*

He has 1 5 star Luke cage.. rank 3. In his top champs anyway
  • Oh it is rank 4 just low rating
  • VuskaVuska Posts: 175
    That Alliances is full of Cheaters..
    report it to kabam...

i ever did that report.. and last ban waves.. they got banned almost all members. (sorry.. i dont write they alliance name)
This discussion has been closed.