**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Best defenders for AW

I have a lot of good champs but generally speaking , who do I wanna look to for mainly using as top of the line defenders in a war ....

Comments

• Options
    If you have a Sparky, Blade, GR, that's been a popular defense I've seen. Rulk, Mephisto, Mordo, AA, and Gwenpool
  • Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    ^^^ I hope you're being sarcastic.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I like nightcrawler anywhere you can get pessimism or an unblockable heavy (his heavy reaches half way across the screen).

And Medusa (awakened) and modok seem to be the latest awful additions. Autoblock...
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    full mystic annoying team bro, you always get a couple of deaths
  • Options
    theshiznit05theshiznit05 Posts: 107
    Lovejoy72 wrote: »
    I like nightcrawler anywhere you can get pessimism or an unblockable heavy (his heavy reaches half way across the screen).

And Medusa (awakened) and modok seem to be the latest awful additions. Autoblock...

Modok is a money grabber.

• Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

Modok is a money grabber.

I heard they were going to let truesight bypass autoblock now. Which is interesting, but I suspect will only let truesight nodes hash my Medusa. Hardly anyone has killmonger, and I’m not bringing Karnak to war, not even for the synergies!
  • Options
    weavileweavile Posts: 288
    throw Medusa on kinetic reactor/bane/brute force and watch them cry
  • Options
    PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    weavile wrote: »
    throw Medusa on kinetic reactor/bane/brute force and watch them cry

This is why I'm starting to bring Mephisto on attack, along with Blade.
  • Options
    BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    Spider Gwen - Hard to beat do to op unblockable sp1
  • Options
    JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    I use duped MODOK, classic spidey, mordo, doc octopus, Medusa. I’ve tried most of the top defenders and this team seems to get me the most kills.
  • Options
    jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    Dormammu, Miles morals, Spider-man (classic) awakened, Agent Venom, Juggernaut.
  • Options
    MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Whichever defenders the rest of your alliance doesn’t have.
  • Options
    cycyancycyan Posts: 77

A heavy is unblockeble
  • Options
    M.O.D.O.K. (his annoying autoblock)
    Spiderman/Nightcrawler (won't stop evading)
    Ultron (works best on stun immune node)
    Mordo (unstunnable)
    Cable (just won't die)
  • Options
    MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Ultron is no good. Even on stun immune. Anyone who nullifies wipes him out.